GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've completed GTA3!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/11/01 at 20:59
Regular
Yes, it is true. The Beautiful Freak has completed the best game of all time. Withhold your wondering admiration at my skill and prowess. Just sit back in your chair and gaze longingly at the picture of me on your bedroom wall. I am greatness, salute me for the end of time.
If you have any questions for the pro, don't hesitate to drop me a line - for I know everything.
Thank you,
Beautiful Freak

p.s CHEATERS SUCK !!!!!!
Wed 14/11/01 at 14:18
"I hate that!!!"
good for you.
Wed 14/11/01 at 14:11
Regular
"look in the mirror"
I have done all of the phone missions, got 100 hidden packages, most of the mini games and all of the fire truck, police car etc missions. When you get 100 packages you get a rocket launcher at your hide-out as well as a million dollar bonus!!!
In shoreside vale do the fudge packing corp sub mssion at the top of the road near the dam - when you get all the cars you see these icons that if you walk in to them you get the cars i.e BF Injection, Cheetah etc.
Wed 14/11/01 at 10:43
i have done 54% but completed the MAIN mission atill got red jacks and Diablos missions to do and finding all hidden packages got 50
Tue 13/11/01 at 23:31
"I love yo... lamp."
Pretty good going congrats.
Tue 13/11/01 at 23:29
Regular
Finding all 100 packages must be proper hefty.
Tue 13/11/01 at 23:28
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Darth Myst wrote:
> 100% complete?

Yeah, when you press start it gives you a list and it tells you a percentage of how much you have completed and what you have to do to get 100%. Not sure if anyone has done this yet, I'm sure the die-hard fans of the game have.
Tue 13/11/01 at 22:02
Regular
100% complete?
Tue 13/11/01 at 21:57
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I have done that too but thats not the end you have to get 100% complete, ie do every mission and all the extras which could take a long time.
Tue 13/11/01 at 21:41
Regular
"look in the mirror"
JaCeeUK wrote:
> Beautiful Freak, I dot belive tha you've compleated it... but I may be wrong...
> got any proof? What happens at the end?

Look away now if you don't wnat to know..............

Well, after you shoot down the chopper you are told by Maria that she loves you- aaaaah.......... Well she keeps on talking and really p*ss' you off. The credits roll and you hear a gunshot - he's killed her, great. The end is in a news bulletin which is really cool. I'm quite sad I finished it though. Fair enough, roll on Devil May Cry.
Tue 13/11/01 at 21:30
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Beautiful Freak, I dot belive tha you've compleated it... but I may be wrong... got any proof? What happens at the end?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.