GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda Wind Walker --- Utter Nonsence"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Tue 06/05/03 at 16:45
Regular
When I was playing Zelda I died and got a Game Over and I just thought that I would just start back just outside the bosses door but then I found that I had to do the whole damn level again and I mean what the heck is that about ???? (your views would be abliged)
Wed 07/05/03 at 17:11
Regular
I spent ages trying to get into the pirate ship on Windfall or whatever, thinking the password was "swabbles" but, in reality, because of where I was sitting, it looked like "swabbles" but was actually "swabbies"

Bátárd
Wed 07/05/03 at 14:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Zelda games HAVE ALWAYS done that respawning system. Whenever you saved it on OTT, no matter where, you ended up at the Temple Of Time or the Kokiri Forest, or the start of a dungeon.

If you died and ended up the door you last went through, the game would be too easy.

Thats what Farores Wind was for in OTT.

*waits for WW*. Tommorrow should be.....*
Wed 07/05/03 at 00:50
Regular
That's part of the beauty of Zelda games, you see things in the corner of your eye and you just can't help but go explore them.

I've spent days just exploring the game and totally ignoring the main quest. You'll only really scratch the surface of the game if you intend on just rushing through the main quest without properly exploring.
Tue 06/05/03 at 21:55
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Cubist wrote:
> by tiny little islands with statues on them but turn out to be
> completely pointless.

---

You see, once you advance further in the game, I think you'll find that these statues are far from pointless.

:-)
Tue 06/05/03 at 21:49
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
It's soooooo bad! I can't believe that when you save you have to kill the same bad guys all over again and go back to the start of the level. The same applies when you get a game over. It would be better if they just put you back to the last door you walked through like when you go in lava or drown but just lose a little bit of life. Another thing that gets on my nerves is the boat. Although he is a cool wee dude and it does a lot of grat stuff it moves sooooooooo slowly, there are so many obstacles and you end up getting side tracked by tiny little islands with statues on them but turn out to be completely pointless. Oh well, the rest of the game seems to be good but I only just got back to Outset Island after getting the bombs off of Niko or whatever the Swabbie is called.
Tue 06/05/03 at 21:07
Regular
I actually meant the people within Nintendo, not everyone who works for Nintendo work on that one game.
Tue 06/05/03 at 21:07
Regular
"  "
Yes, it's the pig women I reckon. She go's, "Oh, young Nath, are you twelve already, time soon flies doesn't it" blah blah.
Tue 06/05/03 at 21:06
Regular
"  "
Damarus wrote:
> Yes, but the mini guide has obviously been approved by the Zelda
> makers hence the word 'Official'.

'Nintendo' is the word you're after.
Tue 06/05/03 at 21:05
Regular
"  "
It's not really a guide, just a sort of 'Tribute' to the game. But it's an official one. But anyway, I'm positive it says when you are going to your Grans. One of the villagers says it.
Tue 06/05/03 at 21:04
Regular
Yes, but the mini guide has obviously been approved by the Zelda makers hence the word 'Official'.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.