GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Planetside"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Planetside'.
Tue 06/05/03 at 22:01
Regular
I just wounded if any of you are playing the beta tests or are thinking of buying it.
Sun 11/05/03 at 13:35
Regular
"I see you"
I've not really read much about it but i think it's a little like Halo and Breed, i'm not a 100% sure though so don't quote me on that.
Sun 11/05/03 at 12:59
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
It costs as much to pay as Everquest, but without the whole character development thing.

Or at least, this is what I understand of it.
Sun 11/05/03 at 11:37
Regular
"I see you"
BEARDS. wrote:
> Is this the stupidly expensive online FPS?

Yep! they really should have added a single player option to this game with bots in it. For people who are to busy to play online or don't have a modem because then the game would sell more copies and be accessible by a much wider audience.
Sun 11/05/03 at 10:39
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Is this the stupidly expensive online FPS?
Sat 10/05/03 at 18:56
"For the horde!!!!"
cipro wrote:
> Too bad, fileplanet have just put the game up for non subscribers so
> anyone can download the beta for free. Be warned though, it's a 1.3
> gig download and theres already a big demand for the demo.

I only have a 56k modem so I won't bother.
Sat 10/05/03 at 12:48
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Too bad, fileplanet have just put the game up for non subscribers so anyone can download the beta for free. Be warned though, it's a 1.3 gig download and theres already a big demand for the demo.
Fri 09/05/03 at 16:43
"For the horde!!!!"
I've got other games to play yet but I will proberly buy it when it come out.
Thu 08/05/03 at 14:36
Regular
"A man with a stick"
You can become a beta tester for the game if you happen to be a subscriber to fileplanet, the currently have it for download but you have to be a paying registered user to download it.
Thu 08/05/03 at 14:11
"For the horde!!!!"
http://planetside.station.sony.com/

it won't have bots in it because it is a multiplayer game only.
Wed 07/05/03 at 18:34
Regular
"I see you"
Is this not out yet? i first saw all the screen shots and previews for this 2 years ago! I'll probably end up buying it but i'll never get the chance to play it, unless you can have bots in the game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.