GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Console Wars - who is the best?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/05/03 at 09:51
Regular
Playstation 2 vs Xbox?????

Xboxz overall better and Matt Gunter is a very intelligent and respected young man. Gee, I wish I were as cool as him!

(Edited - Peace out. Hybrid!)
Wed 07/05/03 at 09:51
Playstation 2 vs Xbox?????

Xboxz overall better and Matt Gunter is a very intelligent and respected young man. Gee, I wish I were as cool as him!

(Edited - Peace out. Hybrid!)
Wed 07/05/03 at 09:52
Regular
I don't care.

Go away.

Please.
Wed 07/05/03 at 12:28
Regular
"8==="
this discussion has started badly.

and its being discussed in 'WHATS SO GOOD ABOUT THE XBOX' forum anyway
Thu 08/05/03 at 14:06
"For the horde!!!!"
not again
Thu 08/05/03 at 17:49
Regular
well mister dom mills, your topic is gash.

please file it under r - for retarded, right next to the topic 'who are the better drivers, men or women?"
Thu 08/05/03 at 18:01
Regular
I know this is contradicting what I am about to write by the very fact that I am posting here, but...

Don't bother replying to these types of post!! All that does is bump them to the top of the forum, encouraging more replies and alse encouraging the author of the topic to create more similar threads.

Whilst I am here though, I might as well add my 2 cents worth. All three consoles are the best, because every person who owns one or more of the consoles obviously thinks their selection is the best (otherwise why would they have bought them?) If I bought an XBox because I think that is the best console, the XBox IS the best console...IN MY OPINION!! What other people think is irrelevent.
Thu 08/05/03 at 18:03
Regular
Nomino wrote:
> Don't bother replying to these types of post!!

my face has just imploded. I must admit, it kinda took me by surprise
Thu 08/05/03 at 18:20
Regular
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> Nomino wrote:
> Don't bother replying to these types of post!!
>
>

I quote...

"I know this is contradicting what I am about to write by the very fact that I am posting here, but..."

Ironic eh?
Thu 08/05/03 at 20:42
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
*Walks In*

*Yawns*

*Walks Out*

:D
Thu 08/05/03 at 21:01
"For the horde!!!!"
pop :-P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.