GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Feuds That Never Happened?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/05/07 at 18:28
"No longer in use"
What feud would you would have liked to have seen that didn't happen? I would have to say HBK and The Rock, the matches and the promos would both have been awesome, what do you think?
Thu 03/05/07 at 19:35
"No longer in use"
Interesting, I never knew that about The Rock and HBK. The best thing about The Rock was his promos, although at everything else he isn't up to HBK's level.

I would definitely like to see a HBK and Benoit feud in the future, they'e easily the best two 'wrestlers' in the WWE and with both superstars being popular and respected I think it could work well. It would have to be an all face feud though. I'm very suprised they haven't feuded already as they've been together in the WWE for 5 years.

Another question, did Benoit and 'Taker ever have a feud?
Thu 03/05/07 at 19:40
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Benoit/taker never happened either, unless they had a little something back when Benoit was a heel and 'Taker was doing his biker routine...

Vince just doesn't consider Benoit a Main Eventer, so I wouldn't hold your breath for all these feuds which would obviously be great.
Thu 03/05/07 at 19:43
"No longer in use"
I think if Benoit is ever going to get a push it is going to be now, with 'Takers injury meaning Batista and Kennedy will be the only real main eventers (With Kennedy not established as a solid main eventer yet). This is why HBK might go to smackdown, as they've already got Cena, Orton, Edge and Khali *cringes* in the main event picture at the moment. I don't recall a Benoit and 'Taker feud either.
Thu 03/05/07 at 23:06
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
So do you watch ROH?
Fri 04/05/07 at 00:36
Regular
"Monochromatic"
CarlosPeterGaryJohn wrote:
> I just hope HBK wins the title, and I think he will at vengeance.

I cant see it at all. He was offered the win at Wrestlemania and turned it down because he believes he's too old and the younger guys should take the lead. This makes Randy Orton's behaviour even more stupid because he was the obvious choice to take the belt from Cena.
The WWE as a whole has been going in the right direction for the last month or so, match-wise if not results-wise but they're going to do as expected and make Cena Vs Khali the main event for Vengeance...
Fri 04/05/07 at 07:14
"No longer in use"
I'd be very suprised if Michaels doesn't get another title run before he retires, he damn sure deserves one. If not Cena will keep the title until Triple H returns. Just as lon g as Khali doesn't win, that would be even worse than Cena retaining.
Fri 04/05/07 at 13:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Got to hand it to WWE, they've really painted the fans into a corner with that one, sure there's alot of Cena haters but to have to cheer Khali? Hmmmm that's a toughy
Fri 04/05/07 at 13:30
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Nin can you please quote your sources on HBK allegedly turning down the victory at WM.

Oh and I'd cheer Khali over Cena....
Fri 04/05/07 at 13:35
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Shooby wrote:
> Nin can you please quote your sources on HBK allegedly turning
> down the victory at WM.

It was on Wrestlezone a couple of days after Wrestlemania, no idea who wrote it.
Fri 04/05/07 at 15:59
"No longer in use"
Kawada wrote:
> Got to hand it to WWE, they've really painted the fans into a
> corner with that one, sure there's alot of Cena haters but to
> have to cheer Khali? Hmmmm that's a toughy

It is, but on the basis I liked watching Cena when he first joined, and Khali is NOT entertaining let alone a good wrestler, all he does is squash people.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.