GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Feuds That Never Happened?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/05/07 at 18:28
"No longer in use"
What feud would you would have liked to have seen that didn't happen? I would have to say HBK and The Rock, the matches and the promos would both have been awesome, what do you think?
Thu 03/05/07 at 18:28
"No longer in use"
What feud would you would have liked to have seen that didn't happen? I would have to say HBK and The Rock, the matches and the promos would both have been awesome, what do you think?
Thu 03/05/07 at 18:37
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Interesting topic, theres too many to start listing, but one that should have happened and still could happen is Foley vs HBK. Those two would put on a hell of a show, and the promos would be fantastic. The only thing is I'm not too sure who I'd rather see play the heel, both shine in that role. Hmm.
Thu 03/05/07 at 18:47
"No longer in use"
I don't think Foley would make a good Heel, and although I prefer HBK as a face, he plays heel really well and I definitely think that he would be the better heel in that feud. I would have liked to have seen that feud, although now I could only see a one off Hardcore match or something like that.

I'd also like to see 'Taker and HBK one more time. I would also have liked to have seen a bit more of Angle and HBK, or better than that, a Hart V Angle feud. I could watch them wrestle for hours. It'd sure be better than Cena V Khali.
Thu 03/05/07 at 18:50
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Foley played heel leading into One Night Stand last year and produced the best segments in years with Flair while playing heel, so not only has he done it before, he's proven that he can do it better than most.
Thu 03/05/07 at 18:56
"No longer in use"
I think HBK would be a better heel in a Foley/HBK feud, especially seeming Foley doesn't really wrestle anymore it would be strange for him to suddenly come back heel. I'd like to see Michaels interupt a Foley segment or something and challenge him to a match or something like that, it would be good as HBK has been sort of verging on Heel recently.
Thu 03/05/07 at 19:00
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Yeah.....but HBK is more over than Foley. If you turned HBK heel and the fans still cheered him the whole angle is a failure before it gets started.
Thu 03/05/07 at 19:08
"No longer in use"
That's a good point, it would probably ruin the whole feud. Another feud I would have liked to have seen would have been Michaels Vs Lesnar, although I suppose because HBK missed 4 years there's probably lots of feuds he could have had but didn't.
Thu 03/05/07 at 19:12
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
The beauty of HBK is that you can stick him in the ring with just about any piece of crap and they'll produce a 4 star match. Case in point: John Cena.
Thu 03/05/07 at 19:18
"No longer in use"
Couldn't agree more, he has a vast move set and is a fantastic entertainer and wrestler. Which is why I would have loved to have seen The Rock V HBK. If The Rock ever does return, I think they will utilise this feud straight away. I just hope HBK wins the title, and I think he will at vengeance. Did Benoit and HBK ever have a feud? I can only remember there triple threat with Triple H at WM20?
Thu 03/05/07 at 19:29
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
No, Benoit and HBK were never involved with each other outside the Triple Threat angle.

As regards The Rock, IF he was ever to come back which isn't likely unless the film offers dry up, he would never work with HBK. Theres some bitterness dating back years.

If I recall correctly, HBK was the guest referee on the first episode of Smackdown in a match between the Rock and Triple H. HBK turned heel and hit the superkick on Rocky, but in a radio interview he made comments that broke kayfabe and were something along the lines of "The Rock should have done the job to Trips, like he was supposed to". Naturally, poor old HBK didn't appear on WWE TV again for at least a few months.
Then, when he kicked Booker T out of the nWo, I remember a semi shoot remark about Booker taking his spotlight just like the Rock took Hunter's.
As a result of all this(or maybe not), the Rock turned down a Wrestlemania match with HBK a few years back stating that HBK wasn't on his level.
That's right buddy, he's above you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.