GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Kart and F Zero movie"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Mario Kart'.
Fri 09/05/03 at 15:01
Regular
http://www.cube-europe.com/movies/mariokart.wmv
If you haven't read cube europe yet check it out.
Sat 10/05/03 at 02:13
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
The Double Players look well good.
Sat 10/05/03 at 10:50
Regular
"DS..."
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> What programme are you all using to run this?
>
> Windows Media Player only wants to play the sound for some reason.

same thing happened to me, dunno whats up with that, gonna try and download it again to see if I can figure it out if i do i'll post a quick fix solution in here, thats if i can get into the site that as, tried toget into the site a min ago but it was loading sooo slowly, come to think of it they did say that their servers could barely cope with the demand for the movie so it looks like we can't win either way *sigh* the troubles of 56k, oh well, might as well try again...

slik ~_~
Sat 10/05/03 at 12:30
Regular
I finally managed to get it running. You need to be running Media Player Version 9 for it to work but you need Windows 98 second edition to run that, i've only got windows 98 so it won't work.

They've got a Divx version of the footage on PLanetgamecube.com and that's what I downloaded.

Game looks brilliant, can't wait for some better footage of it from E3.
Sat 10/05/03 at 15:49
Regular
"A.K.A QAWSEDRFTGYH"
both games look awesome. im gonna buy them and NO ONE CAN STOP ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Sat 10/05/03 at 16:08
Regular
Of course.
Sat 10/05/03 at 23:46
Regular
TGMbloke wrote:
> Still, nice to see that little feature come back - it never really
> took off on the DC did it?

The Dreamcast was just a case of transporting scores, with F-Zero you'll be able to unlock parts for your ship on the Arcade version and then transport them to the Cube version and vice versa.

Should be good though I highly doubt we'll get it in this country.
Sun 11/05/03 at 00:05
Regular
I was disappointed with the Mario Kart footage. Just looks like Mario Kart 64 all over again, but with two people in a kart. Here's hoping they've kept a one-man kart mode and the battle feature, too.

And some original features like create-a-track wouldn't go amiss.
Sun 11/05/03 at 00:09
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> I was disappointed with the Mario Kart footage. Just looks like Mario
> Kart 64 all over again,

Would that really be such a bad thing?

I would still be over joyed to have Mario Kart 64 with a graphical update and different tracks; it ain't broke...and there hasn't been enough of it to be boring or repetitive.
Sun 11/05/03 at 01:28
Regular
And there was something wrong with Mario Kart 64?????
Sun 11/05/03 at 01:29
Regular
2 karts is quality and sounds a good laugh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.