GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OMG!!!! NEW MGS3 TRAILER!!!!1"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence'.
Sat 10/05/03 at 12:09
Regular
http://chrishomgs.verticalvelocity.net/(SPACE) media/MGS3SnakeEater.wmv

OMG! OMG! OMG!
Sat 10/05/03 at 12:31
Regular
snake eater

sounds like an asian restaurant akin to beef eater
Sat 10/05/03 at 12:39
Regular
"bit of a brain"
snake waker.
Sat 10/05/03 at 12:45
Regular
Hehe Snake eater.

Does look a lot like Rambo though, which could be cool.
Sat 10/05/03 at 12:51
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Reminds me of a kind of cross between Rambo and Predator.

Hopefully those bits are playable and not just video scenes throughout the game.
Sat 10/05/03 at 12:52
Regular
AliBoy wrote:

> Hopefully those bits are playable and not just video scenes throughout
> the game.

no, that WAS the game - can't wait for MGS4 !
Sat 10/05/03 at 13:00
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I was just reading the latest conspiracy theory on the web about the trailer. Right at the end you can see that Snake is missing his right eye. Which could indicate that this is, in fact, a trailer showing you that you can play as Big Boss (who also lost the same right eye). Then again it just might be a rumour based around the fact that what you're seeing is a headband shadow over the right eye rather than a blank eyesocket.
Sat 10/05/03 at 13:01
Regular
Or maybe it's just so people all over the internet can joke about the one eyed snake.
Sat 10/05/03 at 13:02
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Further thought on this, the conspiracy theory must be bunk because Snake still fires his guns right-handed (meaning he still uses his right-eye to sight with).
Sat 10/05/03 at 13:07
"slightlyshortertagl"
sweet
Sat 10/05/03 at 13:10
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
That's no video, that's the game. Your role will consist soley of selecting "play" at the start, and occasionally choosing which direction to go in. Pressing buttons at moments when no option is presented to you will result in Snake turning around to face the camera and saying "Leave that alone, I'm trying to act here."

Recommended peripherals include the special-edition light gun, which lacks a cable so you can pretend to shoot along with Snake without disrupting the flow of the game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.