GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World Rally Championship"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/11/01 at 13:13
Regular
anyone getting excited about this game
Mon 12/11/01 at 22:42
I was also intending to buy this game. But the handling IS a bit weird so I'll just wait a year for Collin McRae 3 (I thought the Focus was a photograph when I first saw it!) We all know that CMR3 will be outstanding just from CMR2 and the graphics are already better than GT3's.

Rally games aren't really my thing, but I thought about CMR2 for while before deciding not to buy it. CMR3 for definate though.
Mon 12/11/01 at 20:17
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I like the game but I did expect more from the handling. I am not sure if I will be getting this game. The stages look really good though
Mon 12/11/01 at 19:49
Have you all heard about the (new meeting at 6.00pm)every night, and if you can, be there! It'll be real great fun, every night!

thank you all,
Triggered.
P.S (six pm, every nite!)
Mon 12/11/01 at 19:44
Regular
"Whatever!"
humpo wrote:
> did anyone try the in car mode

Yep - Its actually better than the behind car mode I thought!!
Mon 12/11/01 at 19:42
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
did anyone try the in car mode
Mon 12/11/01 at 18:38
Regular
"Whatever!"
I would go as far as saying it beats GT3 for looks - I just hope its tweaked just a little bit before release though!!
Mon 12/11/01 at 18:35
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
I think this game looks pretty good. But the handling is pretty wierd. The graphics are brilliant though!
Mon 12/11/01 at 18:23
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im tempted to get it but I might hold out till Colin Mcrae - I wasnt that impressed with the demo to be honest, the handling was a bit poor - Hopefully though it was only the demo!!
Mon 12/11/01 at 18:02
Regular
"  "
the crashes are dodgy to. sOMETIMES WHEN IT roles it looks kinda weird and the camera goes all dodgy.....and what about the damage...its almost non existing
Mon 12/11/01 at 16:17
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
fingers crossed for Colin Mcrae 3....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.