GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE Backlash 2007"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/04/07 at 01:29
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Anyone stayed up to watch it?
Thu 10/05/07 at 20:37
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I can't think of who i'd rather cheer in a Khali V Cena match. Maybe Khali because he put HBK through a table and Cena V Michaels 2 was much better than Khali V HBK, which was easily Khalis best ever match by the way, although I suppose thats not saying much.
Wed 09/05/07 at 22:13
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Nah, Super Cena will destroy Khali.
CHEER HIM
Wed 09/05/07 at 20:58
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Can anyone see Cena losing the title anytime soon, I think he might lose it at Vengeance, hopefully they don't drag out this stupid Khali feud any longer than Judgement Day?

Even HBK struggled to put on a good match with Khali...
Tue 08/05/07 at 22:23
Regular
"Cool!"
Yep, it was excellent.
Sun 06/05/07 at 13:09
"No longer in use"
I suppose that finish was necessary to set up another rematch, just like the fatal four way.
Sat 05/05/07 at 17:28
Regular
Backlash was good, Taker, Batista was great up until the finish. I really despise the whole 'omg off the stage' thing.

Oh and Vince ahahahahaha. I actually think a ECW originals v Vince fued could be good.
Sat 05/05/07 at 14:49
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Lethal Lockdown + Elimination Chamber = Wargames
Sat 05/05/07 at 11:14
"No longer in use"
Cong Man wrote:
> One thing I would like to see return from the WCW days is the
> 'War Games' cage matches, a unique concept which has never
> really been done outside of WCW...

I second that.
Sat 05/05/07 at 09:48
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> heh what did WCW do for wrestling other than give the aging past
> it stars a comfortable paycheck and to keep the actual young and
> talented members of the roster down?

A bit harsh Kawada, WCW did have it's good points, even if the only noteworthy one was stealing ECW stars and presenting them to a larger audience.

One thing I would like to see return from the WCW days is the 'War Games' cage matches, a unique concept which has never really been done outside of WCW...
Fri 04/05/07 at 23:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
heh what did WCW do for wrestling other than give the aging past it stars a comfortable paycheck and to keep the actual young and talented members of the roster down?

ECW was the promotion that gave wrestling its boom period

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.