GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What games are you looking forward to..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/05/03 at 13:40
Regular
I'm looking forward to Half-Life 2 (*yes*) also Halo and Star Wars: Jedi Academy. So tell me what are YOU looking forward to?
Mon 12/05/03 at 08:05
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I've been waiting for a third Doom game for ages, looks like it won't come out til next year. I think Halo is coming out on PC soon, though.
Mon 12/05/03 at 17:49
Regular
"I see you"
Der Nazi wrote:
> I've been waiting for a third Doom game for ages, looks like it won't
> come out til next year. I think Halo is coming out on PC soon, though.

Doom III was suppose to be December this year but it's completely slipped and as for Halo that was suppose to be August this year and again it's just completely disappeared from all the charts.
Mon 12/05/03 at 20:26
Regular
§niper wrote:
> Homeworld 2

OH YES, how could i forget homeworld 2. that game looks ama-a-a-azing d00d.
Tue 20/05/03 at 18:48
Regular
theres only one person who has posted a good game and thats silent assassin! they put about GTA vice city thats the best game on ps2 and im sooooo glad its out now on pc. I can't wait till The Sims Superstar comes out!
Tue 20/05/03 at 19:16
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I have GTA: Vice City for the PS2, it's an add-om pack and plays like one, hardly the greatest game ever. Also, quite why I forgot to mention these is still beyond me, but I'm also looking forward to Thief 3 and Full Throttle 2.
Tue 20/05/03 at 19:20
Regular
"I see you"
kmet wrote:
> theres only one person who has posted a good game and thats silent
> assassin! they put about GTA vice city thats the best game on ps2 and
> im sooooo glad its out now on pc. I can't wait till The Sims Superstar
> comes out!

I didn't originally put it on, i just replied to a post.
Tue 20/05/03 at 21:34
Regular
At the moment i'm too bored stiff to really look forward to anything. after an hour of GCSE homework which i probably shouldn't even be touching at this age, and a one-sided overdose of Mech 4, i really am literally slumped in my seat with my bum off the edge of the seat. really hard to type. the glare of my halogen light and the intense inner heat from a warm cup of tea isn't helping either.
Tue 20/05/03 at 22:16
Regular
The sims superstar...... hmmmm
Wed 21/05/03 at 10:46
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Oh crap, another sims expansion this Friday, my sister has already got her £20 ready, what a waste.
Wed 21/05/03 at 18:15
Regular
THE SIMS IS NO WASTE!!!! I THINK ITS A GOOD GAME AND FUN UR PROBERLY 2 BORING 2 KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.