GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What games are you looking forward to..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/05/03 at 13:40
Regular
I'm looking forward to Half-Life 2 (*yes*) also Halo and Star Wars: Jedi Academy. So tell me what are YOU looking forward to?
Tue 27/05/03 at 19:35
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I've seen preview screenshots of Halo II- it should be a fantabulous sequel.
Tue 27/05/03 at 14:15
Regular
"A man with a stick"
dang wrote:
> The game i'm most waiting for is HALO2.this game shall be the best
> game in the whole world!!!!!!!!

Nah, your thinking of Half Life 2, now that's "best game in the world" material.
Tue 27/05/03 at 14:02
Regular
Er no.
Tue 27/05/03 at 13:58
Regular
The game i'm most waiting for is HALO2.this game shall be the best game in the whole world!!!!!!!!
Tue 27/05/03 at 09:52
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Quite a lot of people I know didn't anticipate it, they downloaded it off one of Kazaa's sites months ago! :B
Mon 26/05/03 at 22:52
Regular
i wouldnt say GTA Vice City is the most anticipated compared to half lifw 2, Deus ex 2 etc...
Mon 26/05/03 at 20:24
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Der Nazi wrote:
> You are right. Good on you. The Sims is rubbish. I'll stick to
> Championship Manager and GTA games. Kmet, you are as wrong as
> possible. And stop putting in '2's. This isn't MSN Messenger.

Man, you can't compain about the Sims being rubbish, then claim CM4 is the greatest games ever! ;)

b.t.w. Shouldnt use txt speak on MSN messenger either! ... a PC has a full size keyboard, there no need for txt abbreaviations! :P
Mon 26/05/03 at 19:58
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Half-Life 2, Ghost Master and GTA Vice City.
Mon 26/05/03 at 19:55
Regular
"I see you"
UrkiE-UK wrote:
> 2..............is a magic numbEH

There is actually some really good sequels coming out this year.
Mon 26/05/03 at 17:13
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
As is 4.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.