GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pet hates"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/05/03 at 08:12
Regular
I class pet hates as those things which really, really annoy you. The kind of things that when you say you absolutely hate it, or it irritates the hell out of you, your friends either:

1. Smile strangely at you and say "yeah, okay", in a condescending manner
2. Shrug and say it doesn't bother them
3. Agree that something is annoying but not with the emotion that you attach to that thing.

I have two:

Firstly, people who cannot be bothered to clean up after themselves in food areas that state "this is a self clean area"

Secondly, panty lines. This one really, really annoys me.

Just curious, what are yours?
Tue 13/05/03 at 14:31
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Ineedsleep wrote:

> I need to be careful replying to this. There is nothing grosser in
> this day and age then seeing a female just stood there, not even
> bending over and stretching material across her butt, showing the
> outline of her knickers. For gods sake - if they don't like thongs
> why can't they go without!!

Thats rather a strong viewpoint you have there considering us girlys who like comfort and the security of wearing pants aren't actually doing anything to hurt you or anyone else.
Tue 13/05/03 at 14:29
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
English_Bloke wrote:
> 3.Fake laughter put onto really poor sitcoms to try and fool us into
> laughing.

*Is reminded of last of the summer wine*
Tue 13/05/03 at 14:28
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Ineedsleep wrote:
> Secondly, panty lines. This one really, really annoys me.
>
> Depends on your viewpoint.

I need to be careful replying to this. There is nothing grosser in this day and age then seeing a female just stood there, not even bending over and stretching material across her butt, showing the outline of her knickers. For gods sake - if they don't like thongs why can't they go without!!

It really bugs me and my friends have stopped me before today from telling some total stranger this. By the way, for some reason none of my friends ever have these telltale lines anymore.
Tue 13/05/03 at 14:21
Regular
People who come in the room for 30 seconds, then don't shut the door when they leave; instead leaving it about 2 inches away from shut so I have to get up and close it myself.
Tue 13/05/03 at 14:15
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
1.People that come right up onto your bumper while your overtaking (doing the speed limit) on the duel carriageway, my poor car can’t go any faster even if I wanted it to.

2.Children. More specifically children in restaurants and supermarkets.

3.Fake laughter put onto really poor sitcoms to try and fool us into laughing.

4.Push-up bras, holding in stomach panties and other such feminine tools of deception. It’s not fair; you don’t know what you’re getting anymore.
Tue 13/05/03 at 14:07
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Damn my slow typing unforgiving parents!
Tue 13/05/03 at 14:05
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
You know that yellow stuff that's on the side of your eye when you wake up so you have to pick it off or wipe it off.
Tue 13/05/03 at 14:05
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I thought it was called Sleep

:S
Tue 13/05/03 at 14:04
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Eye boogers, I think he meant. As in little bits of yellow sleep in the corners of your eyes.
Tue 13/05/03 at 14:02
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Drunk Cow wrote:
>
> 4.Eye buggers

???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.