GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GEIST"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/05/03 at 21:36
Regular
http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=4397

Muha.

Looks pretty good. Play as a ghost and posess people.....and explosions and guns and secret bases....from Nintendo?

I'm not complaining.
Thu 15/05/03 at 19:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
So its a mix of stealth Splinter Cell style electronical bla, Goldeneye style firefights and explosions, and seemingly a rather good streak of innovation too.

Sounds to be good.

Out next year I think. Damn them. I'll have to download the vid soon.
Thu 15/05/03 at 19:23
Regular
This game looks really quite promising.

Just been watching some video's, in one of them you need to posess some girl to get the key code to open a door. For some reason you can't at first so you go into the Poltergeist mode and start throwing books around and pushing over tables to scare her, she legs it and at that point you can posess her and open the door.

EXCELLENT!

Another one was where the guy playing kept going from one body to another in a fire fight so he never got killed and the guards where all so confused that they shot each other.

It's a really early build that's being shown at E3, but it's already shaping up to be a damn promising game.
Thu 15/05/03 at 18:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
?

Theres a very short preview on C-E of this now.
Wed 14/05/03 at 21:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
ding ding ding
hot dog we have a weiner
Wed 14/05/03 at 21:27
"period drama"
Sounds a bit like Messiah to me ...
Wed 14/05/03 at 21:21
Regular
Using the analog stick is not just a case of pulling back and pushing forward.

You need get the power right, you can also choose to chip your shot and but curl on it amongst other things.

There's a hell of a lot more skill involved than pressing a button so it goes in the right places on a bar.
Wed 14/05/03 at 21:12
Regular
I prefer button press.

Plus this thing sounds really complex too, if you want it to be.

Much better than jsut pulling a stick back and pushing it forwards again.
Wed 14/05/03 at 21:10
Regular
Pumpkinist wrote:
> Why does everybody hate Mario Golf so much all of a sudden?

Because it uses the old fashioned button press swings instead of making use of the analog stick like all other modern golf games do.

Button press swing = crap
Wed 14/05/03 at 21:08
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Oh well.
Wed 14/05/03 at 21:07
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
dont agree with you there

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.