GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda Music compelation CD"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/05/03 at 20:47
Regular
Those of you who hate/detest NOM magazine will have to buy next months isssue becuase they are finally giving away a gift worth getting. A Zelda comelation disc which includes all the music from Wind Waker, OoT, and ALttP.
Wed 14/05/03 at 22:24
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Lipe wrote:
> Um, u could jst download the music and save some money...

Illegaly Tut Tut Naughty
Wed 14/05/03 at 23:19
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Yeeeeha!!! Can't wait to speed down the road with the Song Of Time burstin out of my speakers!!!
Wed 14/05/03 at 23:25
Regular
I liked the various versions of the Zelda theme as played in The Legend of Zelda cartoon series.
Thu 15/05/03 at 11:05
"The Will of D."
Out 13th of June, for £3.50
Thu 15/05/03 at 11:33
Regular
Hhmm, might get it...
Thu 15/05/03 at 15:06
"The Will of D."
If you don't like the mag as much , then just throw it into the bin afterwards and keep the CD. Or at least read it without getting so angry after seeing all of what Wario Kart Double Dash has to offer and knowing you have to wait until decemeber to get it.
Thu 15/05/03 at 16:16
Regular
"thursdayton!"
All the music from the 3 games? I think that's unlikely. They'll probably leave out some of the favourites and include some tracks no one can remember. And my favourite Zelda music was the music from the TalTal Mountain range in Link's Awakening. Even if it was from the Gameboy's tinny speakers. Other than that, the few seconds of music where you use the Ballad of the Gales on WW (where you warp using the cyclones) always brings a shiver down the old spine. Nicely.
Thu 15/05/03 at 16:34
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I'm definetely going to get this.

Zelda music is quite possibly the best game music ever.
Thu 15/05/03 at 18:08
Regular
Will give me an opportunity to re-assess NOM - my estimation isn't too promising...

Should be good though? Out of the WW music, I love the Western-style shootout music that accompanies the sub-bosses in the temples (the one usually before you get another good item), and the Dragon Roost Island panpipes style music. Lovely.
Thu 15/05/03 at 18:41
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Sweet, I can put the music on it onto my new Beatman MP3 player :-)!

Hopefully it will have the music from the valley that you have to cross to get to the Gerudo fortress on OOT!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.