GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda Music compelation CD"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/05/03 at 20:47
Regular
Those of you who hate/detest NOM magazine will have to buy next months isssue becuase they are finally giving away a gift worth getting. A Zelda comelation disc which includes all the music from Wind Waker, OoT, and ALttP.
Sat 17/05/03 at 08:59
Regular
"Yours or Mine"
coool 13th of june it is then ill get it
Sat 17/05/03 at 08:58
Regular
Heh. I was actually considering purchasing the actual Zelda soundtrack (37 or so tracks!) but I think this will be enough.
Sat 17/05/03 at 00:46
Regular
RM18 wrote:
> maddmun wrote:
> I like the miniboss music, the one that's all westerny, and that
> Dragon Roost Island Music, oh how I cried when I first heard it.
>
> Snap! Look about six or seven posts down...

w00t

I said that too, right at the start of the thread.
Sat 17/05/03 at 00:40
Regular
Yes... must be a mistake...

The poster book sounds cool mind.
Fri 16/05/03 at 22:47
"The Will of D."
That's not the one I was on about, the one with the CD comes out on the 13th of june
Fri 16/05/03 at 17:32
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I don't think it is .. I bought it, not looked in it though. Big poster book apparently.

:|
Fri 16/05/03 at 17:27
Regular
Is it in the issue with the foil cover and a picture of captain falcon on the front?

That was in the co-op today. I'll probably pick it up if it's the right one...
Fri 16/05/03 at 14:12
"The Will of D."
cookie monster wrote:
> Still worth £3.50 for 12 tracks, could become a collectors item.

No that was this months issue, I just got in the post the day before it came in the shops.

The next issue is the one you want.
Fri 16/05/03 at 12:04
Regular
Nintendo must be annoyed that NGC is currently selling better than their childrens comic-mags. A compilation like this will boost their sales.
Fri 16/05/03 at 11:59
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Sounds great - providing these will actually be full-length tracks, and not just 60-second 'samplers'...!

I'm sure I could part with £3.50 next month, quite easily, for something like this. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.