GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"----->S-P-E-E-C-H-L-E-S-S<----"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Wed 14/05/03 at 22:57
Regular
The best game ever? This will be the BEST game ever :) I have just downloaded the E3 footage for HALO 2 and I am honestly speechless. The graphics, sound and style is BY FAR the greatest I have ever seen. Scenery is destructable, Master Chief can have dual guns at once and if I went into every little detail I would be here all night. I can't honestly describe how AMAZING it looks and although I have tried not to hype the game I can no longer help it. If anyone has Broadband and MSN then here is my address:

[email protected]

Add me and I will send it to whoe ever wants it. You will need the latest Quick Time so get that and then when you catch me on I will send it you. If you are really desperate then I may even stretch to sending some through the post. Lets keep this thread going and post any HALO 2 info which evern slightly resembles news. I honestly believe that HALO 2 will top HALO in every area of the game and I am sure that this will be the greatest game ever made. If anyone would like anymore information then just say because this is a game that I am willing to discuss at any hour of the day.

---------->U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E<----------
Wed 14/05/03 at 23:57
Regular
this iGN insider, do you have to pay?
Wed 14/05/03 at 23:56
Regular
no, theres a few at 32mb, and one '10 minute halo film' at 162mb.

perhaps kazaa and K lite are different?
Wed 14/05/03 at 23:50
Regular
LOL

Try searching for Bungie then looking for the file name.

I've got the Artist name set as Bungie.
Wed 14/05/03 at 23:50
Regular
no, can't find it

*kicks dog*

guess I'll have to wait til you can get it off microsofts website or something
Wed 14/05/03 at 23:48
Regular
then why can't I find it ??

*here come the waterworks*
Wed 14/05/03 at 23:46
Regular
Tis on Kazaa Lite, not sure if there's any difference though.
Wed 14/05/03 at 23:43
Regular
mine won't find it

*folds arms and sulks*

is it on kazaa, or kazaa lite, and is there any difference?
Wed 14/05/03 at 23:42
Regular
The one which is filmed usign a video camera from E3? The quality is good though but the guy who I got it from said he was getting a proper version in 5.1 :)
Wed 14/05/03 at 23:41
Regular
Yup, it's the one off IGN Insider.
Wed 14/05/03 at 23:36
Regular
Tilta, is yours 91mb?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.