GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Am I Evil?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/04/07 at 10:28
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Right...the other day i was at a wrestling show and the ring announcer was sitting in front of me at a table at ringside...there was a segment in the ring which was a party, and then three wrestlers came out and trashed the party, as they were doing it they swiped their arm across the table to clear it, but the wrestler did it with such force that a full can of coke went flying through the air and smashed the ring announcer in the face and then dropped to the floor and started exploding. Now that can to the head must have hurt like hell, but i couldnt help but crack up laughing. The timekeeper lady next to him had a really concerned look on her face but i couldnt help laughing. The bloke was alright in the end but it made me think that maybe i should see a psychiatrist or something for laughing at other people pain...it happens when other people fall over too, its like an automatic reaction to laugh!

Anyone else have that problem or is it just me?
Wed 25/04/07 at 16:13
Regular
"eat toast!"
Its one of those cruel and unusual events that would cause laughter. Think homer simpson situation.

But theres an even bigger question to find out whether you're evil or not. Here are a following example from PCG:

1. If a cute rabbit would instantly heal everytime you shot it in the face, would you do it?
Wed 25/04/07 at 15:46
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Timmargh wrote:
> Kill yourself - it's the only way to be sure.
:P

Yeah, I understand, lots of times if someone says something sad out of nowhere you might just sort of laugh then realise you're an ass.
Wed 25/04/07 at 12:25
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Kill yourself - it's the only way to be sure.
Wed 25/04/07 at 11:25
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I reckon you're evil, and you should hand yourself into the police before it's too late.
Wed 25/04/07 at 11:18
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Laughter in those circumstances is just your body's way of releasing tension so that you can spring into action.

You'll find that in situations where you're the only observer present that you might chuckle at someone getting crushed by falling scaffolding but a split second later when you realise you're the only person available to lend aid you'll be ready to, because you're more relaxed, which is better than not laughing at all because the severity of the event has frozen you to inaction.

Evil would be laughing and then doing nothing if you're the only person present.

Hence the term 'laughing in the face of danger'. Perfectly normal.
Wed 25/04/07 at 10:28
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Right...the other day i was at a wrestling show and the ring announcer was sitting in front of me at a table at ringside...there was a segment in the ring which was a party, and then three wrestlers came out and trashed the party, as they were doing it they swiped their arm across the table to clear it, but the wrestler did it with such force that a full can of coke went flying through the air and smashed the ring announcer in the face and then dropped to the floor and started exploding. Now that can to the head must have hurt like hell, but i couldnt help but crack up laughing. The timekeeper lady next to him had a really concerned look on her face but i couldnt help laughing. The bloke was alright in the end but it made me think that maybe i should see a psychiatrist or something for laughing at other people pain...it happens when other people fall over too, its like an automatic reaction to laugh!

Anyone else have that problem or is it just me?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.