GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Am I Evil?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/04/07 at 10:28
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Right...the other day i was at a wrestling show and the ring announcer was sitting in front of me at a table at ringside...there was a segment in the ring which was a party, and then three wrestlers came out and trashed the party, as they were doing it they swiped their arm across the table to clear it, but the wrestler did it with such force that a full can of coke went flying through the air and smashed the ring announcer in the face and then dropped to the floor and started exploding. Now that can to the head must have hurt like hell, but i couldnt help but crack up laughing. The timekeeper lady next to him had a really concerned look on her face but i couldnt help laughing. The bloke was alright in the end but it made me think that maybe i should see a psychiatrist or something for laughing at other people pain...it happens when other people fall over too, its like an automatic reaction to laugh!

Anyone else have that problem or is it just me?
Thu 26/04/07 at 19:59
Regular
"lets go back"
Its like laughing at You've been framed. Some poor kid is getting knocked out by a ball etc and I cant stop laughing. I dont understand why its funny to see other people get mildly hurt. Obviously if it was a serious injury then I wouldnt laugh, but falling over is hilarious.
Thu 26/04/07 at 17:07
Regular
This also reminds me of the time me and a friends were a bit disrespectful to an unfortunate person. She was not disabled in any way........At alton towers, in the Air line this woman just next to us, fainted and collapsed. I dont know why, but I couldnt stop laughing. She got up a few seconds later so everything was ok.

Evil? LOL
Wed 25/04/07 at 23:40
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Haha yeah...im not sure i would have stood there laughing at the ski slope thing...if theres blood i would probably be more serious and check they are ok.

All the time they are fairly safe even though they have fallen over i laugh...its just if they fell in the road and got their head run over by a bus i would stop laughing!
Wed 25/04/07 at 22:53
Regular
steve-is-king wrote:
> yh i get this, so dose my sister come to it.
> i remeber when i was only a lil baby and i fell over in a park,
> got realy muddy and cut by arm but all she did was laugh :(.
> it affects me to this day.

Haha, that reminds me of a time my family went to an indoor 'ski' slope (they hand tyre-things to go down on).

I got to the bottom and stood up. My little sister ploughed down the slope at pace and took my legs out. My head was the first thing to hit the hard ice. My family and another family we went there with were all standing around and burst out laughing.

There was a vary small amount of blood (a tiny scratch) and a fair amount of pain, but mostly lots of humiliation and isolation.

Very odd experience to be on the end of it :^S

(And yes, technically it means I was dropped on my head as a child :^D )
Wed 25/04/07 at 22:43
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> No. Evil is slowly peeling the skin off of babies and rubbing
> salt all over them before drowning them in vineger, and posting
> it on YouTube.

Did that actually happen?
Wed 25/04/07 at 22:38
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> No. Evil is slowly peeling the skin off of babies and rubbing
> salt all over them before drowning them in vineger, and posting
> it on YouTube. You're just an idiot.

They were chips I tell you, Chips.

*Runs away*
Wed 25/04/07 at 22:37
Regular
On the news a couple of days ago, there was a kid who'd got shot in the leg. They were prodding the wound. I was fascinated at the real life bullet wound (healed).

I was smiling. My flatmate looked at me. I felt very guilty!
Wed 25/04/07 at 20:59
Regular
yh i get this, so dose my sister come to it.
i remeber when i was only a lil baby and i fell over in a park, got realy muddy and cut by arm but all she did was laugh :(.
it affects me to this day.
Wed 25/04/07 at 20:16
Regular
No. Evil is slowly peeling the skin off of babies and rubbing salt all over them before drowning them in vineger, and posting it on YouTube. You're just an idiot.
Wed 25/04/07 at 18:10
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Hmmmm...i might be tempted...if i knew the rabbit would die i wouldnt...but if it would definately instantly heal i might give it a shot!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.