GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most realistic game ever is nearly upon us !"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fable'.
Thu 15/05/03 at 20:21
Regular
Fable is almost here and will be one of the best and most realistic games ever well until more realistic game obviously.

why will it be so realistic ? because you start your life as a child and grow old until your dead. You get sun tan if your in the sun light too long you get wrinkles as you age muscles get bigger as you use them or obesity if you do sod all. You get scars from battles and your apperance and skills and reputation change as you live you life the way you want and you will never play the same the game more than once everytime you play will be different.

Quote: "Each person you aid, each flower you crush, each creature you slay, will change this world forever. Fable: Who will you be?"

I coul go on and on and on and bore you to death instead you could just go here http://www.fablegame.com
Thu 15/05/03 at 20:21
Regular
""To the pub...""
Fable is almost here and will be one of the best and most realistic games ever well until more realistic game obviously.

why will it be so realistic ? because you start your life as a child and grow old until your dead. You get sun tan if your in the sun light too long you get wrinkles as you age muscles get bigger as you use them or obesity if you do sod all. You get scars from battles and your apperance and skills and reputation change as you live you life the way you want and you will never play the same the game more than once everytime you play will be different.

Quote: "Each person you aid, each flower you crush, each creature you slay, will change this world forever. Fable: Who will you be?"

I coul go on and on and on and bore you to death instead you could just go here http://www.fablegame.com
Thu 15/05/03 at 20:42
Regular
If they pull it off then this should be an amazing game.

The E3 trailer is stunning.

Just hope they don't feck it up.
Thu 15/05/03 at 20:42
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
Yeah it sounds like a great game,if it ever comes out
then i will get it,but i wouldnt be surprised if it didnt
get put back.....AGAIN!!!
Thu 15/05/03 at 20:45
Regular
"Yours or Mine"
Must get an xbox just for that game sounds cool
Thu 15/05/03 at 21:17
Regular
Its being made by the guy who was behind Populus and Black nd White.

Should be good.
Thu 15/05/03 at 21:18
"slightlyshortertagl"
However, like all epics it's probably going to fall flat on its face.
Thu 15/05/03 at 21:25
Regular
Black and White is the most boring game I have ever played. Hopefully it will be totally the opposite to Black and White.
Thu 15/05/03 at 22:38
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Its being made by the guy who was behind Populus and Black nd White.

Why does every one say that. He isnt behind the game, its two brothers who own Big Blue Box. Peter Molinuex(spelling) runs Lionhead Studios who are publishing the game. The 2 brothers of BBB use to work for Peter back at Bulldog I think. The 2 brothers of BBB asked Peter to be the spokes person for the game as they knew the game would be more hyped due to him. As Peter has said in quite a few interviews in the past about Fable, that HE is not actually working on it but is just the one who gets to talk about it.
Thu 15/05/03 at 22:57
Regular
I stand corrected.

Although I think Peter still does have some input into the game, maybe ideas and everything.
Thu 15/05/03 at 23:09
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
gamezfreak wrote:
> I stand corrected.
>
> Although I think Peter still does have some input into the game, maybe
> ideas and everything.

Yeah he probably does. But hes even said himself that he isnt the one who is making it or even thought of the game. At least hes being honest and giving credit to the 2 brothers and there team.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.