GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater'.
Thu 15/05/03 at 20:54
Regular
What do you think of that video that was shown here? The so called "Leak". If you ask me, I'd say that this is NOT a leak but Konami have pretended it's a leak to lead us the wrong way.
The video shows Snake eating a snake - seems normal if you want to survive in the jungle - but why dose he hiss after he's eaten it? Also, the previous MGS games have been set in kind of futuristic settings (Since it dose take place in the future) so why would this take place in a jungle?
And what happened to Raiden? All of a sudden, he has been taken out of the picture.
BUT - this could actually be an MGS game that HAS leaked. Look at Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, this is a re-creation of Metal Gear Solid. Maybe Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater is a recreation of the Zanzibar inccident (Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake).
Or, since the title is MGS THREE: Snake Eater, It's probably a fake or it could even be a flash back for Snake. Like Snake's memory of Zanzibar or something. Maybe Snake has a dream?
Either way, I think that MGS: Snake Eater is definatly NOT Metal Gear Solid 3, (Unless he DOSE have a dream or something) But whatever it is it doen't look bad and it's for PS2 so I'll definitly get it. It's just a pity MGS: Twin Snakes dosen't come out for PS2, that woul be great!
Fri 16/05/03 at 17:14
Regular
You fool.

Konami showed it at the Sony press conference and said it was Metal Gear Solid 3.
Thu 15/05/03 at 22:24
Regular
"Chris Morris"
Yeah, I think after looking at some screenshots and things, it's DEFINITLY a game but I just dont think it's MGS3 Because it dosen't connect to anything from Sons of Liberty or even MGS. It's prbably a remake of MG2.
Thu 15/05/03 at 21:03
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Why isn't Snake Eater MGS3? It's too good to be unofficial footage, so you're saying that it HAS to be a remake of MG2?
Thu 15/05/03 at 20:54
Regular
"Chris Morris"
What do you think of that video that was shown here? The so called "Leak". If you ask me, I'd say that this is NOT a leak but Konami have pretended it's a leak to lead us the wrong way.
The video shows Snake eating a snake - seems normal if you want to survive in the jungle - but why dose he hiss after he's eaten it? Also, the previous MGS games have been set in kind of futuristic settings (Since it dose take place in the future) so why would this take place in a jungle?
And what happened to Raiden? All of a sudden, he has been taken out of the picture.
BUT - this could actually be an MGS game that HAS leaked. Look at Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, this is a re-creation of Metal Gear Solid. Maybe Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater is a recreation of the Zanzibar inccident (Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake).
Or, since the title is MGS THREE: Snake Eater, It's probably a fake or it could even be a flash back for Snake. Like Snake's memory of Zanzibar or something. Maybe Snake has a dream?
Either way, I think that MGS: Snake Eater is definatly NOT Metal Gear Solid 3, (Unless he DOSE have a dream or something) But whatever it is it doen't look bad and it's for PS2 so I'll definitly get it. It's just a pity MGS: Twin Snakes dosen't come out for PS2, that woul be great!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.