GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who is geting the ps3 ?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/07/06 at 22:19
Regular
I am geting the ps3 and smackdown vs raw 2007 when it comes out
Wed 05/07/06 at 12:55
Regular
"Mooching around"
Can't say I know anything about those games actually.
Wed 05/07/06 at 12:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Disgaea
Makai Kingdom
La Pucelle Tactics
Phantom Brave

(on the ps2 anyway, they've done other stuff on the psx)
Wed 05/07/06 at 12:49
Regular
"Mooching around"
Kawada wrote:
> Oh Nippon Ichi Software, what platform are you developing
> for!!!! Please let it be the 360 as then i won't need to buy a
> PS3

What games do they make again?
Wed 05/07/06 at 12:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Can't say i'm too fussed about FFXIII, they've been steadily going downhill and XII didn't do anything to stop the decline. (though granted i was playing in Japanese and only understood about 15% of what was going on)

Oh Nippon Ichi Software, what platform are you developing for!!!! Please let it be the 360 as then i won't need to buy a PS3
Wed 05/07/06 at 12:43
Regular
"Mooching around"
Plus you have FFXIII confirmed for the PS3, and still there are rumours (stupid ones but still) of a re-make of FFVII for the PS3.
Wed 05/07/06 at 12:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Final Fantasy Tactics is supposedly going to be made available so that already gives the PS3 a leg up in my book :-D

Awesome game that
Wed 05/07/06 at 12:35
Regular
"Mooching around"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> A PC and a guitar :p
> Well, not *just* a guitar. No, that wouldn't be a problem.
> Several guitars, an amp, effects pedals, blah... y'know.

Yeah, tis a hard life for us import folk :P
Wed 05/07/06 at 12:26
Regular
"8==="
Downloading various old RPG's is appealing, especially if they let you get previously NTSC only ones.

However at the price and the fact there are no 'must have' titles as far as I'm concerned means I'm more likely to consider a 2nd 360 for the multiplayer fun I got out of the original Xbox.

Will have to see how strongly Sony can compete against Live - a half-assed approach simply won't cut it, even if it is free.
Wed 05/07/06 at 00:16
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
A PC and a guitar :p
Well, not *just* a guitar. No, that wouldn't be a problem. Several guitars, an amp, effects pedals, blah... y'know.
Tue 04/07/06 at 23:34
Regular
"Mooching around"
Ah the Megadrive... how I miss her.

Other expenses?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.