GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prepare yourselves for another drought!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/05/03 at 19:17
Regular
Similar to last year, we are now about to enter another drought satge for the Gamecube. Take yourselves back a year and remember what happen. We were given SSBM, Pikmin and a few more games and after mid June it all went incredibly dull. Nothing till early September!

Now it's the present and we find out the likes of Mario Kart and F Zero aren't out till Novemberish! The earliest decent game looks to be Soul Calibur 2, however it's onl;y been penciled for Autumn. I know it sounds childish but I thought this wasn't going to happen again. Mario Golf out in July for America while we get it next year! What's going on? Any thoughts, release dates or updates post it here.
Sat 17/05/03 at 19:17
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Similar to last year, we are now about to enter another drought satge for the Gamecube. Take yourselves back a year and remember what happen. We were given SSBM, Pikmin and a few more games and after mid June it all went incredibly dull. Nothing till early September!

Now it's the present and we find out the likes of Mario Kart and F Zero aren't out till Novemberish! The earliest decent game looks to be Soul Calibur 2, however it's onl;y been penciled for Autumn. I know it sounds childish but I thought this wasn't going to happen again. Mario Golf out in July for America while we get it next year! What's going on? Any thoughts, release dates or updates post it here.
Sat 17/05/03 at 19:20
Regular
Skies ANd Ikaruga next week, Wario World in June, dunno about July or August. Then it all starts back up in September maybe.
Sat 17/05/03 at 19:21
Regular
I need the drought to gain some cash for the next year of bankruptcy.
Sat 17/05/03 at 19:23
Regular
Games never come out in summer...

Nevertheless we have Skies of ARcadia and Ikargu soon...

Then Hitman 2, Splinter Cell, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, Wario World oh and Ruby and Sapphire.
Sat 17/05/03 at 19:29
Regular
I'm okay, with US imports.

Wario World, Mario Golf, Hitman etc.
Sat 17/05/03 at 19:35
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
If you are feeling the drought get an import copy.
Sat 17/05/03 at 19:37
Regular
I think there is sufficiant releases.
Sat 17/05/03 at 20:21
Regular
I'm cool with that, it will allow me to savour and complete the games I have, and allow my bank balance to recover before the next wave arrives.
Sat 17/05/03 at 20:32
"period drama"
Whut?
There's plenty o' good games for everyone.

Look at the PS2 line-up for the last few months and the next few to come. There's your drought.
Sat 17/05/03 at 23:53
Regular
There's plenty of releases to keep ya going.

Skies of Arcadia, Ikaruga, Bloodrayne and Def Jam Vendetta next Friday.

Resident Evil 2 + 3 the Friday after.

Then in June we've got Red Faction 2, Dead to Rights, Hitman 2, Splinter Cell, Wario World.

Oh and the Pokeymon games on GBA.

At the rate I'm going i'll be doing the Nintendo gallery on Zelda all summer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.