GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vice is nice..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/05/03 at 17:53
Regular
Hey.

Has anyone here got Vice City for PC? If yes, like it?

I got it today, and well, it totally kicks...well...you know...ass :c)

The graphics are much better then the PS2 version, and there is no slow down. I never liked Vice City on PS2, but now it's out on PC, I love it. The coach is great, and the ambulance rocks. Only completed a few missions. How do you find out how much of the game has been completed?

That is all. Need any help, ask in here etc.

Rock on Rockstar!
Tue 27/05/03 at 19:26
Regular
I thought the controls on vice city were harder than on ps2 because there is no joystick or do you use a controler for the pc?
Tue 27/05/03 at 17:46
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Not at all. But i don't play on console's, so i find PC controls easy. If most of your playing is on the console, it probably would be iffy though.
Tue 27/05/03 at 14:15
Are the controls fiddly on the PC version?
Sun 25/05/03 at 16:36
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
gamergx wrote:
> Help! I cannot get any cheats to work. I push ESC and then type in the
> cheat at the menu screen and it doesn't work, can you help me?

Ok, first, don't cheat. I didn't and only a few of the missions needed a few appempts. But anyway, don't press esc. In game, just stand still and type the cheats.
Sun 25/05/03 at 13:25
Regular
Der Nazi wrote:
> What have you got against new people?

Nothing.

I said I wouldn't help him simply because his question had already been answered in a topic he done.
Sat 24/05/03 at 21:52
Regular
"It's been a while.."
i hav vice city on pc and it sure does kick @ss
Sat 24/05/03 at 19:52
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
What have you got against new people?
Sat 24/05/03 at 14:53
Regular
Yes...I CAN help you...no...I WON'T help you!
Sat 24/05/03 at 03:55
Regular
Help! I cannot get any cheats to work. I push ESC and then type in the cheat at the menu screen and it doesn't work, can you help me?
Mon 19/05/03 at 20:45
Regular
Well, for me, the slow down has gone.

I'll put some songs on when I get bored of the current radio stations. Ozzy Osbourse is on Vrock and theres a few good songs to listen to.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.