GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mgs 2 out very soon in the uk"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/11/01 at 20:40
Regular
metal gear solid 2 is coming out in the uk very soon, i know for definate that it will be a good selling game, but i fear that it has been over hyped and may not be as good as some people may expect it to be. also i think konami have relised too much info on the game like most of the bosses and special secrets. does anybody have a date when it will be out in the uk?
Mon 05/11/01 at 20:07
that man speaks alot of sense
Mon 05/11/01 at 18:33
Regular
I am the Tarrant wrote:
> They've got to put into European lingos aswell (French, German, Spanish,
> etc)

These other languages makes us get games later than the Us maybe they (developers) should first release a Pal English version of games then after that release anothr ones with these languages.
Mon 05/11/01 at 16:33
That's not a huge surprise...
Mon 05/11/01 at 16:21
Regular
"Touched!"
I hate the way the americans get everything before us :( , but amazon are just being lame but not updating the release date for mgs2, its been like that a while apparently
Mon 05/11/01 at 15:12
Regular
"accidental superher"
the sooner the better....
Mon 05/11/01 at 14:20
OK, it's definitely scheduled for February although no fixed date as yet.

Amazon are talking balls with 28th Decemeber.
Sun 04/11/01 at 20:13
god the sooner we ditch europe the better it's in english right now just send it over to us make the germans and frogs wait instead of us.

also latino heat who are you? from ezboard?
Sun 04/11/01 at 17:40
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
My birthday's in February aswell! Man, i just can't stop watching all the videos of it that I've downloaded. It WILL be worth the wait.
Sun 04/11/01 at 15:50
Regular
"Whatever!"
Yep - Thats what I heard, should be out February!!
Sun 04/11/01 at 14:07
February even damn my poor spelling :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.