GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Arrr.... Tis' Christmas toime...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/11/01 at 19:32
Regular
You stupid people. [That's not written for copularity contests.] I WOULD like to point out that christmas is on the 24th [or is it 25th?] of December and, this is the 3rd November. Now I get exicted about christmas at aproximatly 11:34 pm on Cristams Eve. Its not like this ones special!!! Why normally the hype doesn't start till at least the 25 of November. it started in October!!! What kind of cilliviasion is this!!! [And I did see my mum when I was 4 lovingly sliding my christmas stocking stuff into my stocking.] I know christmas is probably the most special part of the year as the familly get together over the hearth and most bitter quarells being setteled. I JUST LIKE WAITING TILL CHRISTMAS OK???? [Oh and Xmas is like saying XXXmas. It's dirty and has nothing to do with Christmas.]
Sat 03/11/01 at 19:32
You stupid people. [That's not written for copularity contests.] I WOULD like to point out that christmas is on the 24th [or is it 25th?] of December and, this is the 3rd November. Now I get exicted about christmas at aproximatly 11:34 pm on Cristams Eve. Its not like this ones special!!! Why normally the hype doesn't start till at least the 25 of November. it started in October!!! What kind of cilliviasion is this!!! [And I did see my mum when I was 4 lovingly sliding my christmas stocking stuff into my stocking.] I know christmas is probably the most special part of the year as the familly get together over the hearth and most bitter quarells being setteled. I JUST LIKE WAITING TILL CHRISTMAS OK???? [Oh and Xmas is like saying XXXmas. It's dirty and has nothing to do with Christmas.]
Sat 03/11/01 at 20:21
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Purely Fiction wrote:
And I did see my mum when I was 4 lovingly
> sliding my christmas stocking stuff into my stocking.] I know christmas is
> probably the most special part of the year as the familly get together over the
> hearth and most bitter quarells being setteled.

Purely Fiction, that was a beautiful piece of writing. It made my mind thinking, this will be the first Christmas without my mother - and I'm dreading it (kind of), but I am bound to have more presents under my personal situation, which I'm sure you can guess!
Sat 03/11/01 at 20:42
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Yeah, people are getting all excited about Christmas before we've even had Halloween nowadays! It's ridiculous! As soon as christmas is over we're bound to see Easter cards, and Easter eggs in shops! It's stupid! Another holiday, another boost in sales for tacky card manufacturers!
Sat 03/11/01 at 20:47
Regular
Purely Fiction, what are your comments about Advent calendars?
Sat 03/11/01 at 20:56
Iy's just another oppertunity for shops to raise stocks up a fiver each, so they can make a few more bob!
Sat 03/11/01 at 21:33
Regular
"I like cheese"
My message is:

Christmas isn't about presents and food...
Sat 03/11/01 at 21:37
Regular
Ant wrote:
> My message is:

True it's about Alcohol and Presents

:P
Sat 03/11/01 at 21:40
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
CJC wrote:
> Purely Fiction, what are your comments about Advent calendars?

I'll bet every crap pap (AKA pop) band now has some tacky,overpriced advent calender. You may as well save yourself money and just buy, like a cadburys chocolate bar, and eat one chunk every day. It'd be cheaper, and you'd get more chocolate!
Sun 04/11/01 at 01:07
Regular
"not dead"
Ant wrote:
> My message is:

Damn right Ant, there's also plenty of alcohol to be consumed ;-)

Enjoy it in your own way.

I bloody love Xmas, me.

Christmas rules.

Yay Christmas!
Sun 04/11/01 at 10:31
The best thing about christmas is the food 'cos I always get chocolate pudding.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.