GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why do you like the Xbox?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/05/03 at 21:59
Regular
Neighbours was good.
Fri 23/05/03 at 20:32
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
or maybe you've already seen this....
Fri 23/05/03 at 20:30
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Just go check the ninty forum

"I am also displeased by Nintendo..."

"I see in your forum there are many other users who have criticised the Gamecube, and rightly so.

It is an overtly pathetic excuse for a console, with it's main exclusives basic games, designed to be played by small children, or simple minded adults. I bring particular attention to a standout member - Whitestripes DX. He is possibly one of the most fanatical fanboys I have ever seen, desperate to defend his gamecube at any oppurtunity, and convincing people it's better, when really he is just trying to convince himself.

Go out and get yourselves a real console, like the Xbox, you'll be doing yourselves a huge favour, and will thank me in future.

Don't even get me started on that poor excuse for a handheld Nintendo support now either..."

and posted by the same person that started this..... make up your mind!
Thu 22/05/03 at 20:07
Regular
"Remember me?"
Either that or dogs. Huge numbers of starved, vicious dogs.
Thu 22/05/03 at 19:44
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I say less attention to the Euro and more government funding to mental hospital security and restraints to stop the mongs escaping !
Thu 22/05/03 at 11:21
Regular
Notorious Biggles theres no point in attempting to argue with him, Hes posted the same thing in every forum oppposing to each console.
Thu 22/05/03 at 00:08
"I love yo... lamp."
El Hulkstre (yeah sure you are) What you are saying just does not make sense. The top 2 rated games on the Xbox, ones which most gamers whether Sony or Ninty fanboys, admit are great, are Project Gotham Racing and Halo. Both are exclusives. The best online gaming, the best for racers, the best for FPSes, hard drive, making our own game sound tracks. What more do you want? Most really good games on other formats will come to the Xbox. Sure some like Gran Turismo 172 and Metroid Prime wont, but most will. Play an Xbox before you diss it in future. Same for PS2. Any console.
Wed 21/05/03 at 21:02
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> A reliable source tells me you were found stood butt naked in front
> of
> a mirror, with your little man tucked between your legs, singing
> "I may not be a lady, but I'm all woman" ....
>
> It doesnt get funnier regardless of how many times you say it.

ah touche'
Wed 21/05/03 at 18:43
Regular
"Remember me?"
But then again... don't we all?
Wed 21/05/03 at 18:11
Regular
Sigh.

Another lay-marse idiot making a nob of himself by making stupidly retarded posts.

I think it all boils down the the fact that he enjoys making love to dead chinchillas.
Wed 21/05/03 at 17:49
Regular
So he's mis**taken in thinking I talk sh*t?

Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.