GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Enter The Matrix is officially 'poor'!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Wed 21/05/03 at 12:50
Regular
Gamespot and IGN have given the game sub 70 scores for all systems it has appeared on so it must be a turkey. It's a shame really as the game looked above average in the movie trailers, but I'm sure there was a good reason for them panning it.

Oh well... NEXT!
Wed 21/05/03 at 12:50
Regular
"where's my tag?"
Gamespot and IGN have given the game sub 70 scores for all systems it has appeared on so it must be a turkey. It's a shame really as the game looked above average in the movie trailers, but I'm sure there was a good reason for them panning it.

Oh well... NEXT!
Wed 21/05/03 at 12:52
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Now we know the reason why no magazines got early review copies to warn people of the cash-in stinkfest.
That is the exact reason I waited before purchasing Enter the Matrix. There were no reliable reviews or opinions of the game before its release, which usually means the game is crap, and on this occasion, that is proven to be true.
Wed 21/05/03 at 15:25
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
It's actually not that bad. Quite fun.
Wed 21/05/03 at 16:21
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
What the hell, hmm seriously the magazines dont know what they are chatting about. Enter The Matrix (sorry in my last post i wrote it wrong) ok whoever said it is good must be a person with a lower standard than me and doesnt know a thing about games. Me and my friend are now testing out games. First we rent out games that look good and if they are good we buy them and put reveiws in our magazine that we made. Ill try and write some up in the reveiw section on this site but they are very long. Well Enter The Matrix is excellent and you should at least try it out before critisising it. So please try it out if you live in the uk you can rent it for a few days for £4.00 and less. Me and my friend had to do it and try it out ... WICKED!!!
Wed 21/05/03 at 16:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I don't like it.

I rented. And I'm thankful for that.
Wed 21/05/03 at 17:18
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Ok Ok i see where you are going you dont like it whereas ohter people do, like me and my friend and the other boy that posted but obviously not you and that other boy who started this post. Well some people dont like it but it is EXCELLENT in my mind =)
Thu 22/05/03 at 14:34
"!Basement Clucking!"
Im a Matrix buff and even i know the game isnt up to standards, the only descent bit is the focus button (slow motion running up walls etc). But if your not that much of a matrix fan then even this probably isnt that interesting to you, i definetly dont recommened it for non-matrix fans, and maybe worth a few days rental for matrix fans, after a few days the novelty will have worn off and you wont be that bothered that you have to give it back, sad but true.
Thu 22/05/03 at 16:32
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Why does ANYONE listen to magazines these days? That's just one person's (usually idiotic) point of view... you can read lots of regular games players opinions for free on the internet every day.
Thu 22/05/03 at 16:38
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Thank you, my point excactly!!:P
Thu 22/05/03 at 16:54
Some reviews online aren't that thorough, to be honest. Still, it beats only referring to one or two magazine reviews (probably done in the same building).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.