GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Enter The Matrix is officially 'poor'!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Wed 21/05/03 at 12:50
Regular
Gamespot and IGN have given the game sub 70 scores for all systems it has appeared on so it must be a turkey. It's a shame really as the game looked above average in the movie trailers, but I'm sure there was a good reason for them panning it.

Oh well... NEXT!
Thu 22/05/03 at 23:10
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Mc.Snake wrote:
> LOL chicked dippers

oops i meant chicken dippers not chicked dippers LOL
Thu 22/05/03 at 23:09
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
LOL chicked dippers
Thu 22/05/03 at 22:48
"!Basement Clucking!"
CHIKEEEEEEEEEEEEN DIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thu 22/05/03 at 22:22
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
So now its gone from Matrix, to reviews, to back off the game (cover), to opinions, to gta3, to gta4. Whats next?????
Thu 22/05/03 at 20:34
"!Basement Clucking!"
GTA3 was far supirior because it was more realistic whereas in VC its all colours and cartoon-like. It got a higher score i think because of its ace new features, lets hope the next GTA is set in present time and has all those features and more because if GTA3 had the features that GTA Vice City had then it would be no compitition in my mind.
Thu 22/05/03 at 20:28
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Alter Ego wrote:
> the way i see it is we all know what type of games we like, just find
> a review that gives a detailed description of the game and you will
> know if your going to like it or not.

I agree completely, I do buy a lot of magazines but I don't always go by the review scores given. After all, the review is still only one persons opinion and it may not be the same as another persons.

I mean for example, I am a big fan of the GTA series and most mags gave Vice City 10/10 or around 97%. I fail to understand why it recieved a higher score than GTA3, I believe GTA3 was certainly the superior game and yet it only got 92% in most mags.

Vice City is a great game and is full of atmosphere, but for me GTA3 is the better game. I feel that it is better structured and the streets and roads seem to be more populated than in VC and overall it just plays best.
Thu 22/05/03 at 19:58
Regular
"where's my tag?"
The reason why I don't lisson to opinions from Joe Public much is that they seem to always have the same tone all the time. Like saying, "this game rocks!", for Barbie's World. Or, "the best game of its genre!", for Whatever-Tycoon. Makes me wanna throw up sometimes.

Magazines normally, 3 out of 5 times, get it rite. But Joe Public are always lovely dovey for evey game in existence.
Thu 22/05/03 at 17:21
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
No, never the back of the box. True gamers obviously know that the back of a playstation game is not always what is in the actual game. Sometimes it is much better, but at times much worser!!
Thu 22/05/03 at 17:06
In most cases, the back of the box then.
Thu 22/05/03 at 17:02
"!Basement Clucking!"
the way i see it is we all know what type of games we like, just find a review that gives a detailed description of the game and you will know if your going to like it or not.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.