GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can we have consoles for our choice thingy if we win...please?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/11/01 at 13:46
Regular
Just imagine if they let us choose consoles as well as games if we won something..... I'd enter every single day! What console would u guys choose if u won???
PLAYSTATION 2!!!
Sat 03/11/01 at 18:30
Regular
this must be one of the dumbest things i have seen on here
like they are going to let you have consoles for free
maybe tony should just take a bucket of money and burn it
Sat 03/11/01 at 18:35
Regular
I've got a god idea why don't they have Shopaday so you have the chance to win a Special Reserve shop with all the stock everyday, I reckon it would work.
Sat 03/11/01 at 18:38
Regular
How about sackaday if you win you get to sack any SR staff member, there would need to be alot of staff to do this though.
Sat 03/11/01 at 19:01
How about Grandaday?
You win a grand.
Sat 03/11/01 at 19:10
Hey whats your name who started this topic, how about, Caraday, Millionaday, Houseaday, Holaday [lol] or slaveaday?
Sat 03/11/01 at 19:12
Caraday,cool,I'd love to win that.It'd be illegal for me though,dammit!
Sat 03/11/01 at 19:22
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Maybe they could do it, but each month the best topic got a console to choose, the best review/ cheats got to choose a console and the best FAD got a free DVD player. If it was only once a month it wouldn't cost too much but I still SEVERELY doubt they'll ever be giving away consoles as a regular prize, like one every week, month, etc. (and 1 every day is totally ridiculous!)
Sat 03/11/01 at 19:30
You could stop Gameaday and replace it with console a week, but that would only make less people happy.

Besides which most people who come here to chat and attempt to win have at least one console!
Sat 03/11/01 at 19:31
Regular
why are people still talking about getting free consoles?
are you all stupid?
spez rez arent going to give away a free console
they already give away nearly a hundred quids worth of stuff everyday and you want more!
you spoilt ungrateful brats

*wonders off to shake her cane at people and talk about the war*
Sat 03/11/01 at 19:32
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Pah!

The next thing you know, you'll be asking if we could have a BOXX a day or MAXX a day competition, where SR give away fully functioning P.C's.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.