GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"REVIEW POSTING BUG THINGY"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/11/01 at 11:17
Regular
Anyone having problems submitting reviews?

I've tryed to put one on numerous times, but everytime it says it's been posted but then it doesn't appear on the site.
Sat 03/11/01 at 14:46
Regular
Tiltawhirl your 'Erotic Witch Project' review is there, 10/10 good man!
Sat 03/11/01 at 14:47
Regular
Goodness knows, I just typed my whole review into the review box, I thought you just couldn't copy paste from word. But it still doesn't work, I wasn't over the maximum words or anything, me thinks I will give up till it's fixed.

Stupid thing is thought I tested it earlier with a short review and that appeared, it only seems to not work with long reviews.
Sat 03/11/01 at 14:59
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
Stupid
> thing is thought I tested it earlier with a short review and that appeared, it
> only seems to not work with long reviews.

Oh, well that's no good is it? I am prone to writing lone reviews and am not very good at writing short ones. Special Reserve admin (Tony, Ali@specialreserve), if you are reading this, please get this sorted as it's really annoying. However, nobody else has complained about it - wierd.
Sat 03/11/01 at 15:06
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Fix fix fix fix fix. Maybe we should start a petition eh?
Sat 03/11/01 at 20:22
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Its still not working.
Sat 03/11/01 at 21:08
It's still not working at the moment, just like my MSN, that isn't coming online either!
Sun 04/11/01 at 15:22
Regular
"g'day snapper"
Too right with the reviews. I wrote an amazing James Bond: Agent Under Fire one, but everytime I click on the button it just dosen't do a thing. I think Special Reserve are trying to keep all their games. BOYCOTT!!!!!
[in a scottish voice]
THEY CAN TAKE OUR ARMY MEN GAMES, BUT THEY CAN'T TAKE OUR REVIEWS!!!
Sun 04/11/01 at 20:02
Regular
its still not working!
Sun 04/11/01 at 20:09
Regular
Pink Fish wrote:
> Too right with the reviews. I wrote an amazing James Bond: Agent Under Fire

beg to differ
question why have you written a review for a game that hasnt even been released yet?
(keep reading if you havent imported it)
i would like to know how the hell you can review something form only screen shots and videos?
Sun 04/11/01 at 20:30
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Mystique wrote:
> its still not working!

That's true Mystique. I thought it would have been fixed by now. I wrote an Alone In The Dark: The New Nightmare review and I had the same problem. If you want proof, go to Alone In The Dark: The New Nightmare in the product section and you won't see my review there. Then, go to the "Games Not Listed + Requests" Forum and you'll see my review posted there (shock horror!). I heard someone say something about Tony and Ali@specialreserve not being on the Forums on weekends, so maybe Special Reserve staff haven't seen this. They do look through every post, so the problem should be noticed and hopefully rectified tomorrow. Thanks in advance Tony, Ali@specialreserve or whoever fixes it. Gaming Guy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.