GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"REVIEW POSTING BUG THINGY"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/11/01 at 11:17
Regular
Anyone having problems submitting reviews?

I've tryed to put one on numerous times, but everytime it says it's been posted but then it doesn't appear on the site.
Mon 05/11/01 at 13:41
Mystique wrote:
> you're an idiot

And you're a woman.
Mon 05/11/01 at 13:38
Regular
Beetlejuice wrote:
A fish?

Fish-e, quite a few times actually.
Mon 05/11/01 at 13:30
Regular
you're an idiot
Mon 05/11/01 at 13:13
I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.

I'm sorry, but I just can't imagaine this bug, this insect, out there writing reviews.

Yes the appeal of winning a game is there, but I wouldn't have thought that it would have appealed to bugs.

Maybe he's not here for the games, but just to write, to allow others to read and enjoy his reviews.

Can someone tell me what type of bug it is, and where I can read one of his reviews?

Has a bug ever won a GAD?

A fish?
Mon 05/11/01 at 13:06
"I hate that!!!"
There's another thing that annoys me about the reveiws page, your only allowed a limit of 4,000 characters. so for people who want to wirte a long review they can't and well if you cut bits out it just wouldn't be the same would it?
Mon 05/11/01 at 00:41
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
It's in the SR Bug Forum so someone from SR will pick up on it early tommorow morning, and they are pretty quick at these fixes, so figers crossed by 10am it'll be fixed :o).
Sun 04/11/01 at 23:38
Regular
nope still no life
Sun 04/11/01 at 20:30
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Mystique wrote:
> its still not working!

That's true Mystique. I thought it would have been fixed by now. I wrote an Alone In The Dark: The New Nightmare review and I had the same problem. If you want proof, go to Alone In The Dark: The New Nightmare in the product section and you won't see my review there. Then, go to the "Games Not Listed + Requests" Forum and you'll see my review posted there (shock horror!). I heard someone say something about Tony and Ali@specialreserve not being on the Forums on weekends, so maybe Special Reserve staff haven't seen this. They do look through every post, so the problem should be noticed and hopefully rectified tomorrow. Thanks in advance Tony, Ali@specialreserve or whoever fixes it. Gaming Guy.
Sun 04/11/01 at 20:09
Regular
Pink Fish wrote:
> Too right with the reviews. I wrote an amazing James Bond: Agent Under Fire

beg to differ
question why have you written a review for a game that hasnt even been released yet?
(keep reading if you havent imported it)
i would like to know how the hell you can review something form only screen shots and videos?
Sun 04/11/01 at 20:02
Regular
its still not working!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.