GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey you got any ideas...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/05/03 at 21:40
Regular
Hey me and my friend christopher are making a magazine and we reviewgames. We rent them and if they are good we buy them. You got any good names for our magazine or even a game so we can rent and review it? We have one name already it is eXtreme gaming (the x is big and bold it is in funky writing looks wicked) please ehlp me and my buddy thx =)
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:22
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Definetely Enter The Matrix but we are thinking of more anyone got any??
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:15
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Cool, well don't forget to eat, drink and go to the loo, and best of luck with it.

What games are you going to review for your first issue?
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:12
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Ok will do. We are going to work on it for two days running trying to have short brakes. Its going to be hard but we are trying to see if we can do it because if you havent got an idea for a magazine and you need it to be out for 3 days time then you need to be willing what we are going to do.
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:04
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
No probs. easy mistake to make.

Let us know what you eventually go with and how you get on
Fri 23/05/03 at 14:45
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Oóps i read it wrong. I thought it was read as dispicable oops sorry.
Fri 23/05/03 at 13:28
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Mc.Snake wrote:
> Hmm is that a diss??

That was far from being a diss, I thought they were quite good ideas

The 'Disciple' ideas was because like Jesus had his disciples, the people that follwed him, you'd have diciples as well reading the mag, but just of the gaming sort.

TechTronic - Basically because you're dealing with technology

Loading... - As this always comes up whenever you play a game, and also would be good marketing as there may be confusion with Loaded, and it'd be legal
Fri 23/05/03 at 13:00
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I got you ages ago. It's just a terrible idea.
Fri 23/05/03 at 12:57
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
NO No see you dont understand. We rent them for four days. Check them out, you see for four days its enough for me and my friend to complete a game. Then if its good we buy it and play more and more and get cheats and do a bigger better review get me??
Fri 23/05/03 at 12:52
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Mc.Snake wrote:
> Blank wrote:
> How about calling it, "We only rented the game, so don't expect
> an in-depth review"?
>
> haha its not just about Matrix.

...Did I say it was? If you plan to review games after a two day rental then don't look for sympathy from me when you fail.
Fri 23/05/03 at 12:11
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Hmm is that a diss??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.