GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey you got any ideas...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/05/03 at 21:40
Regular
Hey me and my friend christopher are making a magazine and we reviewgames. We rent them and if they are good we buy them. You got any good names for our magazine or even a game so we can rent and review it? We have one name already it is eXtreme gaming (the x is big and bold it is in funky writing looks wicked) please ehlp me and my buddy thx =)
Sat 24/05/03 at 12:52
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Hehe this is kind of like a bump..........oh what the heck BUMP!!
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:54
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Well actually you spelt it wrong i didnt :P Well im going out to get Enter The Matrix.
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:51
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
I just noticed you spelt it the same way I did, I wasn't a put down, I'm just as bad a speller...Anyway I'm off home from work now...best of luck with the mag, and i'll see what updates you put on here tomorrow
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:50
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Oh I never spelt it wrong you did Hehe :P
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:49
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Oops see what u mean I mean adventurous.
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:46
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
The newest Mortal Kombat one that came out as I played the demo but wasn't too sure about it, and as an adverturous (how bad is that spelling!) one like Primal maybe, although it's not my sort of game
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:45
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
The Sims yes definetely. I think we need a fighting game and an adventurous game, have you got any??
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:42
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Blinding, another one I'd like to see a review of in a magazine would be something like NBA Street 2 or The Sims
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:38
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Yes we are doing Midnight Club 2. We are doing it for my godbrother he badly wants an excellent review of the game.
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:33
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Midnight Club 2 is one i'm pondering over getting at the moment so i'd have to say that, you should also say where you can buy the games from and how much...as like a buyers guide, then you could get advertisment money from the companies involved that you're mentioning and they could get feedvback from you on who's doing the games cheaper etc. It then means they can outsource price-checking to you and you can get paid for that as well...just an idea though!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.