GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why Mr Nice Guy is."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/11/01 at 20:04
Regular
Mr Nice Guy has been around here for 56 days officially. He's actually been here longer than that, but we won't quibble.

Anyway, I believe that some people had him down for a trouble maker at first, but after he added me to MSN a while ago now, I chatted to him a lot.

Mr Nice Guy has changed quite a lot from when I first saw him on these forums, and not only in name. He's full of good ideas, although he rarely posts them, but 2 GADs in 56 days ain't bad in my book and he's shown that he can hold a conversation with the best of them.

Well, this post is just to really say thanks to him. He's even sent me a DVD, even though I refused at first and I'd just won another DVD myself! ;-)

So, if you think you know someone and dismiss them for whatever reason, perhaps you should try to get to know them better.

Oh, and if you talk to him, get him to show you his website, I thought it was hilarious!

Thanks Tom.
Sat 03/11/01 at 22:51
Regular
"I like cheese"
I agree, and I also urge you to talk to AfroJoe. At first he didn't use SPAG, and he spammed a bit on the WWF Forum. I talked to him for a while, helped him a bit with his posting, and he's a completely different person! Very intelligent, and a great asset to the WWF Forum, as well as these ones too.
Sat 03/11/01 at 10:19
Regular
CJC wrote:
> Yea, I agrea pb for a guy who has got himself banned twice he has done well to
> make a good appearance to the forums.

*cough*
Sat 03/11/01 at 10:16
Regular
Yea, I agrea pb for a guy who has got himself banned twice he has done well to make a good appearance to the forums.
Sat 03/11/01 at 10:10
"possibly impossible"
Mr Nice Guy wrote:
> and this
> time it's to pb, cos he wouldn't shut up ;)

...I thought you said it was because the police were coming around and you needed to hide all.....oh well.

;-)

Anyway, as I said before Tom, this wasn't just because of the DVD, I wanted to give credit where credit is due.
Sat 03/11/01 at 09:39
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
.Well, this particular person sounds like a very nice guy. Indeed, his name should be "Mr Very Nice Guy" for the day or something! This person sounds very nice and charitable, as he is giving away free games and DVD's. Do you know anyone apart from Special Reserve that would do that? Mr Nice Guy, I salute you!.
Sat 03/11/01 at 09:35
kVHAWDH2GKQVED
Sat 03/11/01 at 09:32
Regular
Tilt - He's still an idiot. Is because a notable has supported him, and the rest say, Oh he's alright now, and jump right on that bandwagon.
Sat 03/11/01 at 00:28
Regular
"Wasting away"
Tiltawhirl wrote:

Why does half of special reserve all of a sudden want to give Nice Guy head?

Because they are all hoping that next time I win FAD they will be the one to get the free DVD. That's two DVD's I've given away now. Last time it was to the Red Cross after the events on September 11th and this time it's to pb, cos he wouldn't shut up ;)
Fri 02/11/01 at 23:09
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
lol
Fri 02/11/01 at 23:01
Regular
Why does half of special reserve all of a sudden want to give Nice Guy head?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.