GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why Mr Nice Guy is."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/11/01 at 20:04
Regular
Mr Nice Guy has been around here for 56 days officially. He's actually been here longer than that, but we won't quibble.

Anyway, I believe that some people had him down for a trouble maker at first, but after he added me to MSN a while ago now, I chatted to him a lot.

Mr Nice Guy has changed quite a lot from when I first saw him on these forums, and not only in name. He's full of good ideas, although he rarely posts them, but 2 GADs in 56 days ain't bad in my book and he's shown that he can hold a conversation with the best of them.

Well, this post is just to really say thanks to him. He's even sent me a DVD, even though I refused at first and I'd just won another DVD myself! ;-)

So, if you think you know someone and dismiss them for whatever reason, perhaps you should try to get to know them better.

Oh, and if you talk to him, get him to show you his website, I thought it was hilarious!

Thanks Tom.
Fri 02/11/01 at 20:04
"possibly impossible"
Mr Nice Guy has been around here for 56 days officially. He's actually been here longer than that, but we won't quibble.

Anyway, I believe that some people had him down for a trouble maker at first, but after he added me to MSN a while ago now, I chatted to him a lot.

Mr Nice Guy has changed quite a lot from when I first saw him on these forums, and not only in name. He's full of good ideas, although he rarely posts them, but 2 GADs in 56 days ain't bad in my book and he's shown that he can hold a conversation with the best of them.

Well, this post is just to really say thanks to him. He's even sent me a DVD, even though I refused at first and I'd just won another DVD myself! ;-)

So, if you think you know someone and dismiss them for whatever reason, perhaps you should try to get to know them better.

Oh, and if you talk to him, get him to show you his website, I thought it was hilarious!

Thanks Tom.
Fri 02/11/01 at 20:32
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I actually put him down as a trouble maker but now he's better than that. Well done tom
Fri 02/11/01 at 20:43
hes still a trouble maker for me. just a few days ago he blocked me on msn forever.
Fri 02/11/01 at 20:58
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Yeah, I've chatted to him quite a bit on MSN. Every time I'm online, so it seems ;)

But yeah, top marks to the bloke. A good example to the rest of you putrid scum ;)
Fri 02/11/01 at 21:28
Regular
I blocked him on MSN a while back, because he annoyed me. Still does, but I've unblocked him for the simple reason that he has no character any more.
Fri 02/11/01 at 21:42
Regular
I chatted to him on MSN, but he annoyed me as EVERY time I logged in, he started chatting at me, and I didn't always have time to talk.

But he does know his stuff when it comes to films, in a BIG way.

And yes, I WILL watch Arlington Road, as soon as I can find it anywhere...

:-)
Fri 02/11/01 at 21:46
he gave you a DVD for free? which one was it?
Fri 02/11/01 at 21:51
I chat to this geezer regulary on MSN, and he is a good friend of mine. We have stayed on-line til the depths of night just talking whilst posting on here or playing computer games or whatever we are doing.

He is a good mate to talk to, good poster as well. He may have got a bit of a reputation as a trouble maker, but deep down, he is one of the characters of the forums.

Hats off to you Tom
Fri 02/11/01 at 22:02
Regular
i am talking to him now he seems really nice
Fri 02/11/01 at 22:08
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've had him on my MSN list for a while. He is a great guy. He offered me a copy of Commandos 2. I might take him up on it. He often wants me to post in his topics and I'm happy to do it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.