GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I bought a GBA SP and Metroid today....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/05/03 at 20:57
Regular
IT's a lot better than I had expected and Metroid is a really good game. I have the blue one as it was the only GBA SP left in GAME. It cost £110 with the game.

Any more good games I should be gettin?
Sat 31/05/03 at 19:45
Regular
I just bought an GBA SP as well, along with Zelda Link to the Past/4 Swords. The screen is much clearer than expected and looks great, apart from that not had it long enough to comment (less than a day).

Thinking of getting Advance Wars but its a strategy game, never played one of those before. Can you enjoy this game even f you're not into strategy? Reviews seem really good. Its either that or Metroid Fusion, i need a second game.
Fri 23/05/03 at 22:03
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Blue is best. Black isn't even an option unless you have a black Cube to go with it.
Fri 23/05/03 at 20:45
Regular
"  "
Meh, cookie monster doesn't know anything, the blue looks the nicest of the lot. Like a nice expensive Subaru or Dodge or something. Mmmm. Silver is an old mans colour. Anyone else got a Flash Cart?
Fri 23/05/03 at 19:46
Regular
Try slamming it closed on your fingers

:^)
Fri 23/05/03 at 19:16
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Yep, them. That way if it cripples my hands utterly I can take it back and swear at them easily.
Fri 23/05/03 at 19:08
Regular
BEARDS. wrote:
> The evil enemy...

The who?
*Thinks*
Oh, right. Game.

:^)
Fri 23/05/03 at 19:06
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> I am actually quite tempted.....

You could spend it on half a game, or you could give it to some con man who'll never send you anything (you won't get anything in a matrix unless you join right at the start). It's disrespectful, they way they insult your intelligence by pretending it's not a complete rip off, frankly.

If you really want to throw your money away I'll take it from you.
Fri 23/05/03 at 18:55
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
The evil enemy, SP and A Link to the Past for under £110, if they ever get any of the damned things in stock.
Fri 23/05/03 at 14:32
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Oh, and where're you getting yours from? I might be getting one myself.
Fri 23/05/03 at 14:32
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Fine!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.