GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Must Get?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/05/03 at 21:42
Regular
Zone Of Enders should be out the 1st of next month, the 1st ZOE game looked great, i played the demo and loved it but it was just one of those good games that i didnt buy for no particular reason. The 2nd is supposed to be an improvement on the 1st in every conceivable way, is it a must get?
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:52
"!Basement Clucking!"
ugh someone will have to go get himself a job...
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:44
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
For most games you pay a monthly subscription, for some (eg FFXI) you pay a monthly subscription per character.
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:42
"!Basement Clucking!"
Yeah i suppose, havent they already got it in japan? Because i know they have FFXI in japan. And how does online gaming (non PC) work, pay wise i mean? (never had a dreamcast)
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:35
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Online was never one of the main selling points, certainly not at initial release anyway. Nowadays it might be so, but back then it wasn't. Don't worry, we will go online - the trials have started, so that's a step in the right direction.
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:30
"!Basement Clucking!"
well obviously, i wasnt implying they do so. I just cant see the PS2 ever getting damn online capability at this rate, that was one of its main selling points, its been out for god knows how many years and we are still waiting.
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:28
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Well they can hardly release an online game before online is released, can they? Give them a chance.
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:25
"!Basement Clucking!"
firstly i dont really like online gameplay but in general its a good idea...if it changes the actually gameplay, if its just you and all your friends going through doors and finding keys then ill go play something else, plus we have yet to get online capability.
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:16
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
So online isn't a big enough change?
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:12
"!Basement Clucking!"
I know it has a way better story-line, gran turismo probably has a better story-line that TR. But after so many games, resi needs a change, not a revamp, just a change.
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:04
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yeah, but the difference between Resi and Tomb Raider is that Resi has a decent, gripping storyline beneath it all. Tomb Raider doesn't, it's just pure gameplay.

I haven't played TR since number three either - I got bored after that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.