GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAD record attempt."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/11/01 at 16:44
Regular
I have it on good authority that Er-no holds the record for quickest successive GADs, with 4 in 19 days. I'm sitting on 3 in 12, which gives me a week to win another GAD and beat Er-no's record.

So, lets hope it works, eh?
Fri 02/11/01 at 16:44
Regular
I have it on good authority that Er-no holds the record for quickest successive GADs, with 4 in 19 days. I'm sitting on 3 in 12, which gives me a week to win another GAD and beat Er-no's record.

So, lets hope it works, eh?
Fri 02/11/01 at 16:49
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
I have noticed this, you git :D

How can you win so much in such a sort space of time? Tell me. I need help here. I am a man in need.

SHOCKY
Fri 02/11/01 at 17:09
Regular
Becuase I have skill, passion, and an intense desire to beat Game at every challenge he sets me.

Nah seriously, I've posted loads of topics over the last few weeks, some in my opinion were better than the ones which I did actually win with, and because the forums are on a bit of a lul at the moment, the number of top quality posts on some days isn't that high, so you have a greater chance of winning.
Fri 02/11/01 at 17:27
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
That's your critical evaluation of the FOG is it? You Dundonian ¡rse?!

:D

I'll beat you... anyway... i've got 10... what have you got? Eh? 4? 5 max!

LOL!

You're still only half as good as me...

Game: Will always be better than Bonus...
Fri 02/11/01 at 19:13
"possibly impossible"
I won a FAD and a GAD two days apart, but didn't someone win loads at once for extragads and a proper GAD as well?
Fri 02/11/01 at 20:11
Regular
whats the fastest win since joining?
that sith dude was only here for 4 days and heshe won FAD for their romy and michelle review
is that the quickest?
Fri 02/11/01 at 20:13
Regular
This guy in the Nintendo Forum won with his first post, it was this long mario Kart 64 review, I'll find the link and his name.
Fri 02/11/01 at 20:23
Regular
I can't be bothered looking for it as it was quite a bit ago.
Fri 02/11/01 at 20:30
quite a few people have won as JATs and would you believe chris won 2 GADS in 4 days.
Fri 02/11/01 at 20:31
and thats the IB chris. if it wasnt 4 days a week at the most

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.