GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should I Get A Gamecube?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/05/03 at 11:50
Regular
I own a PS2 and dont getv me wrong i love it, but most people these days have about 3 consoles and im now at the age where i can afford another..one of which will not be that coffee maker of a console the x-box. Now i never owned a nes, loved the snes, hated the 64 and was never a hand held gamer, but i do enjoy my friends GC and now that the compotition is heating up between sony and nintendo they are both getting more exclusives so perhaps it would just be better to own the bother of them. ANyone know of any really good deals? GAME are doing a not bad deal, either £130 for a plt GC plat controller and wind waker (and for like another 20 bucks you can get another game, metriod prime, PSO to name a few). But no card, anyone know of any better?
Fri 23/05/03 at 11:50
"!Basement Clucking!"
I own a PS2 and dont getv me wrong i love it, but most people these days have about 3 consoles and im now at the age where i can afford another..one of which will not be that coffee maker of a console the x-box. Now i never owned a nes, loved the snes, hated the 64 and was never a hand held gamer, but i do enjoy my friends GC and now that the compotition is heating up between sony and nintendo they are both getting more exclusives so perhaps it would just be better to own the bother of them. ANyone know of any really good deals? GAME are doing a not bad deal, either £130 for a plt GC plat controller and wind waker (and for like another 20 bucks you can get another game, metriod prime, PSO to name a few). But no card, anyone know of any better?
Fri 23/05/03 at 12:21
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You could always buy from SR.
Get Metroid Prime and Zelda. And Super Monkey Ball as well.
Fri 23/05/03 at 12:53
Regular
Aw, N64 was a great console.
Fri 23/05/03 at 12:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yes. Get one.

Before I rip out your bowels and feed them to djerrud's dog.
Fri 23/05/03 at 12:58
Regular
Yup get one.

Toys'r'us tend to have some good bundles, might be worth checking out their website.
Fri 23/05/03 at 13:02
"!Basement Clucking!"
lol ill go check it out, for my intestines sake
Fri 23/05/03 at 13:07
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Definitely get one of the Monkey Ball games, and Res Evil.
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:47
"!Basement Clucking!"
Im not really a fan of the monkey games (played alot at my mates, didnt really like it except the pool mini game which i could play all day) and im not sure about Resi evil, ill have to see what deals i can get, im looking around on the net at the moment. I am now seriously considering it because i have the money and have *naughty* all else to spend it on.
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:53
Regular
"Festivus!"
Yes you should.

If you don't I shall hit you.

Hard.
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:55
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The gamecube is easily the best console ive owned so far.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.