GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Fantasy World Cup League"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/06/10 at 12:10
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Posting this on behalf of Mclong.

Can I take this opportunity to remind people that we have a Freeola Fantasy Football league running for the World Cup. You don't need to know much about football or individual players to get involved.

You get given some 'funds', which you then use to buy 23 players from a complete list of everyone involved in the tournament, making sure you stay within your budget (prices of players range from 1-10).

Once your team is built, you need to pick your starting 11. These are the players who will be playing earliest (they each have a date by their name of when they will next be playing). You can then make substitutes each day to make sure that your starting 11 contains players who are actually due to play a game (players on the bench won't earn you any points). Nice and easy.

1. Visit http://en.mcdonalds.fantasy.fifa.com/.

2. Sign up & create your team.

3. Click 'Create and join new leagues >>' on the right-hand side.

4. Enter the following code: 559493-120226

5. Enjoy!
Tue 29/06/10 at 15:57
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Seems a lot of people have given up on this as they were slowly dropping behind :S

Shame really, I've really enjoyed it despite always being behind me mates :D (Although a slight boost got me into second this week)
Wed 23/06/10 at 09:13
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Best day for me so far yesterday. 32 points in one day :)

However traded Messi as captain and took a "bleep" player out and lost 7... but hopefully things will improve.
Tue 22/06/10 at 10:13
Regular
"And in last place.."
Warhunt wrote:
> I had Buffon.

And me but I think I made my sub too late.
Tue 22/06/10 at 09:17
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
I had Buffon.

Alfoncy you need to confirm the subs twice by the way. Not that that means much, as you can see from my first few posts, it screwed me over once already too :)
Tue 22/06/10 at 08:06
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Alfoncy wrote:
> It won't let me do substitutions properly. I still have fricking
> Buffon in goal.

Guess the designer in charge is just a Buffoon!
Mon 21/06/10 at 17:12
Regular
It won't let me do substitutions properly. I still have fricking Buffon in goal.
Mon 21/06/10 at 16:58
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
No idea where I am...but meh...lets rock the prediction thread...
Mon 14/06/10 at 23:45
Regular
Did I really just drop 4 places? Thanks a lot Buffon.
Mon 14/06/10 at 09:48
Regular
I've just made some subs so my score will drop by a few points (damn you Lampard). However, I do have some absolute bosses yet to play, so I'm confident I'm going to rake in another 30-40 points before the round is over.

Though I'm going to have to sacrifice some crappy 3 pointers to fit them all in.
Mon 14/06/10 at 08:21
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Warhunt wrote:
> Not just a game but 5 games my friend.... But still looking at my
> players 4/5 players have not been picked for the starting squads
> out of the 5 who have played, you still might beat me.

I know...but still, I'll catch up...I'll catch up...(well not likely but meh). I have the same chance of winning as Rob Green catching a cold ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.