GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Wrestling game ever."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/05/03 at 12:36
Regular
Def Jam Vendetta rocks my spandex.

It's basically No mercy with much improved graphics, no gay men in leotards and a lot faster smoother game play.

It's sooooo good. Because Aki haven't had to keep to a WWF license some of the moves are completly over the top and look brilliant. They're all pretty realistic and possible, it's just that if you did some of the special moves on people in real life, there's no doubt that they'd kill them.

For example one of my character's special moves, he snaps their back on his leg, punches them twice in the face then does a massive spinning pile driver so they land on the back of their neck.

Muchos TKO stylee.

The atmosphere in the game is great too. All the fights take place in arenas like strip bars and nightclubs and stuff, Funkmaster Flex is on the decks mixing the 'phat beats' as you fight and also commentating.

Whoever it was that said the control are unresponsiv on the PS2 demo either has a messed up controller or forgot to plug it in. The fights are so smooth and the contorls are great. The reversal system has been brought on a bit from No Mercy as well. At one point I was fighting Scar Face, we managed to get about 8 reversals at once, he revesed me I reversed him etc etc until I eventually flaw the punk. It looks sweet.
Fri 23/05/03 at 14:26
" Crazy!"
WWE RAW is WAR on the playstation 1. One of the many reasons you should vote for me. VOTE CRAZYCOL!
Fri 23/05/03 at 14:26
Regular
crazycol wrote:
> WWE RAW is WAR on the playstation 1. One of the many reasons you
> should vote for me. VOTE CRAZYCOL!

I've already told you once and you didn't listen.

F--k off!
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:42
Regular
Ultimate Muscle will own every wrestling game ever made.
Fri 23/05/03 at 16:47
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Apart from Fire Pro Wrestling Z.
Fri 23/05/03 at 17:27
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im going to try and pick up a copy next week - Its either this, NBA Street 2 or Silent Hill 3
Fri 23/05/03 at 21:02
Regular
"One More Chance"
The game is fooking sweet.
Fri 23/05/03 at 21:27
Regular
"One More Chance"
Oh and Tilta have you completed it already? Or have I jusy not read your posts correctly?

I'm only on Dan G...
Fri 23/05/03 at 21:31
Regular
Don't know what u see in Wrestling games honestly :p
Fri 23/05/03 at 21:34
Regular
"And some more !"
I agree that it is a good game and i am getting my copy tommorrow is it true you unlock pictures of girls in it and stuff like that
Fri 23/05/03 at 21:36
Regular
"Hmmm....."
grand theft ali wrote:
is it true you unlock pictures of girls in it and stuff like that
-----

Yep.

And you can zoom in, although the pics arent very revealing.

;o)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.