GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New SR mag and Free Gift Question"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/11/01 at 11:11
Regular
Has anyone else got the new SR mag? Its pretty good and I think they've made it longer!

Anyway - does anyone own that new free gift steering wheel for the Ps2? Will it be crap?
I just want to know as I'm getting my PS2 and it looks like a decent Free Gift.
Sat 03/11/01 at 11:11
Regular
It's really worth it, I have been a member for about 3 or 4 years now
Sat 03/11/01 at 11:00
i am going to send off for it today aswell it is normally in the back of Gamesmaster
Sat 03/11/01 at 10:26
"possibly impossible"
I've been a member on and off for as long as I can remember (late 80's at the latest) and it really is worth it. Most of their peripherals are cheaper than my local shops and they have a good selection of them too. I particularly like all the cheap N64 stuff at the moment and, of course, their excellent free gifts.

Cheers SR!
Fri 02/11/01 at 22:57
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
the mag rules

look on page 2 at the top (i think its page 2)

buy, complete, trade, repeat

The put it in well done whoever won cos i forgot.

also i may have got that wrong
Fri 02/11/01 at 22:56
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Kid Rock wrote:
> how do you get the mag? is it the thing in the back of games master which is
> £6.99 a year or something

It's part of the membership. You sign up for a year and get all the members prices (slightly lower than normal), you get a magazine every two months, and you get a free gift out of some selected gifts when you buy something over five pounds when you join. You also get a nice little membership card! :)
Fri 02/11/01 at 22:50
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
yea but,

£7.50 1 year
£13.00 2 years

I just go for 1 year then when I have to renew it just go for 1 year again. i don't see the point if any1 went renew for 2 years. Don't get a extra free gift :(
Fri 02/11/01 at 22:06
Regular
how do you get the mag? is it the thing in the back of games master which is £6.99 a year or something
Fri 02/11/01 at 19:58
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Yes there should be more pages in the SR mag for ukchatforums.

I read it more than anything.
Maybe they should devote 4 or so pages of club news and customer reviews. They could stick adverts within the pages and it would get more readers.

Go on! Pleeeeeasse!
Fri 02/11/01 at 19:48
"possibly impossible"
hm. Well, it could be better, we could have so many pages for this forum, so much goes on. They could do like the front page of a newspaper, all the scandel and gossip in this place!
Fri 02/11/01 at 19:42
Regular
The only thing about the forums is a table with the top posters of last month and a table with the top GAD winners, no profiles :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.