GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 - HELP!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/11/01 at 09:15
Regular
I NEED HELP

Yeah I know on and emotional level too but this is about the Yardie mission on Staunton Island

Its the one where you are asked to pick up a stash from a car in Bedford Point. I have searched the whole area and beyond several times and although I have found loads of hidden packages I cant find this blooming stash!

Please tell me where it is as the radar shows nothing.

I even had to give up and kill myself ( my neck still hurts ) and lost my huge stash of weapons

PLEASE HELP
Fri 02/11/01 at 12:31
Regular
Fangface wrote:
> The mission is the one you get from the phone box near Liberty Campus. It is set
> to you buy the Yardie boss

It is the third mission (1.Kill Diablos 2.Nick 3
> GANG CARS 3. GET STASH)

The brief just tells you to go to Bedford Point and
> pick up the stash in an old car

Normally the map shows you where to go but in
> this case it doesnt

I am wondering if this is a bug or is it the game
> designers making it a little tougher than usual

Has anyone out there done all
> the yardie mission?

yep i have done the kill 10 diablos in drive by shootings nick the yakuza/ mafia/ diablo cars i am on the stash one it is really easy to find the car it is behind the police station it does show me where to go it is a pink dot on the map and it shows you to go down a little alley way and a funny cut scene is there i am stuck on it because of what happens once you get the car
wont tell you it will be a surprise
Fri 02/11/01 at 12:19
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
Surely someone out there has got further than the third yardie mission!
Fri 02/11/01 at 11:05
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
The mission is the one you get from the phone box near Liberty Campus. It is set to you buy the Yardie boss

It is the third mission (1.Kill Diablos 2.Nick 3 GANG CARS 3. GET STASH)

The brief just tells you to go to Bedford Point and pick up the stash in an old car

Normally the map shows you where to go but in this case it doesnt

I am wondering if this is a bug or is it the game designers making it a little tougher than usual

Has anyone out there done all the yardie mission?
Fri 02/11/01 at 10:45
Regular
"WWJD"
ill see tonight i ight not be on here much, just to say ive got it then ill be off for a month
Fri 02/11/01 at 10:43
Regular
is that the one with the SPANKED up madmen? i find the car easily but just cant kill the mad men
Fri 02/11/01 at 10:26
Read the mission brief again. It might tell you what to do...

Start, mission brief...

I think its either the one in Liberty Campus or first you have to get a Yardie car and infiltrate the gangs hideout...

Good luck...
Fri 02/11/01 at 09:15
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
I NEED HELP

Yeah I know on and emotional level too but this is about the Yardie mission on Staunton Island

Its the one where you are asked to pick up a stash from a car in Bedford Point. I have searched the whole area and beyond several times and although I have found loads of hidden packages I cant find this blooming stash!

Please tell me where it is as the radar shows nothing.

I even had to give up and kill myself ( my neck still hurts ) and lost my huge stash of weapons

PLEASE HELP

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.