GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just a polite request for MSN users"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/11/01 at 02:57
Regular
Stop changing your names every single day of the week.

Jesus.
If I don't recognise the name, I don't reply and you get blocked, I don't have the time or energy to waste on playing guessing games.

Thanks.
Sat 03/11/01 at 13:03
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i have been james on msn and always will be. It saves so much hassle.
Sat 03/11/01 at 12:32
Regular
Sniper[UK¾] wrote:
> I get bored so i change name...... plus i get the attention of some girls :P

Trust you Sniper :-D YOu playing TO? Or are you genuinely busy :P? If so what server you in? I will come and play too.
Sat 03/11/01 at 12:27
Regular
I get bored so i change name...... plus i get the attention of some girls :P
Sat 03/11/01 at 11:50
Regular
"Wasting away"
I find that as I spend such a long time online I can remember their E-mail address' anyway. So when clicking on a name I automatically look at the e-mail address to make sure it's the right person.

I ain't too bothered, the only time I'll changed my name is too add something to it so it'll still be Mr Nice Guy. MJ on the other hand doesn't change his MSN name, but changed his SR name every time he changed his pant ;)
Sat 03/11/01 at 11:46
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Mine will alwyas have Danny Boy [\0/] in. (no, it's not a clan)
Sat 03/11/01 at 11:38
Regular
I change my name all the time bwhahahahah cough splutter.
Fri 02/11/01 at 16:48
Regular
"Excommunicated"
What happened to me was:

I had Sheepy

Then friends asked why Sheepy:

I had to keep explaining

SO I put Craig

Then posters on here asked why Craig...

So I ended up putting music lyrics in

My apoligies :-)
Fri 02/11/01 at 16:25
Regular
And mine will be something to do with me hammering Game at our latest GAD challenge......
Fri 02/11/01 at 14:38
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
My name is either 'Game'

Or some fancy line plugging the team Dundee FC are playing next... I want Dundee FC Religated! :D
Fri 02/11/01 at 13:31
Regular
I also get annoyed by this, but I can't really blame anyone for changing their name while on MSN. I find its a najme with which you can show how you are feeling on that day or week. Say for example you are angry.....you could change your name to a more angry name if you see what I mean. I change it regularily and I do get annoyed when I get many people trying to speak to me at once. However I am a big culprit of this myself as I am always attempting to speak to someone if I havem't seen them in a while on MSN...take Meka for example,. If I saw him come online i would attempt to talk to him straight away as I never have had the chance to speak to him properly. If its people I always talk to however i will wait for them to speak if they feel like it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.