GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/05/03 at 11:43
Regular
Hey, I'm new on these forums so I just thought I would take the time to introduce myself. I am Colin, you can call me Colin or Leprechaun (if you can spell it!)

I am originally from Ireland (Hence the name) but live 'Up North' now. I have a PS2 and PC and am also a big fan or movies. That's just about all there is for you to know about me!

Are there any tips or any advice you can give me about posting here?
Sat 24/05/03 at 11:55
Regular
"118 118"
What is the 'Game a day' competition like - and what are my chances?
Sat 24/05/03 at 11:55
"Gracia senoir"
mmmmmmmmmmmmm, yes thats a good one, I'm gonna try that
Sat 24/05/03 at 11:56
Regular
"118 118"
gerrid wrote:
> It also stops you "opening this link in another window",
> which is more than slightly annoying.

That is exactly the reason I uninstalled it, it was a bit of a novelty for a while then it became inpractical and irritating.
Sat 24/05/03 at 11:57
Regular
"bit of a brain"
There used to be 3 prizes a day. Now there is just one.
If you write decent reviews for new games then it won't be long before you win.
Regular
"\\"
Some tips:
1. Stay out of the monkeys lair
2. Don't spam
3. Don't make "Hi i'm new" posts
4. Say things that are relevant and smart, or tings that are totally random and hilarious.
5. Don't listen to anything i say, i am much hated on the forums yet still i stay.
"Gracia senoir"
I've never tried game a day, I'm going to though on a story I've typed
Regular
"It's been a while.."
the one i have got, off download.com, if you double click on the icon on the toolbar, you can turn it off to open up alternative windows....
Sat 24/05/03 at 11:58
Regular
"\\"
Wooo, 5 days untill my 700th day birthday.
Sat 24/05/03 at 11:59
Regular
"118 118"
gerrid wrote:
> There used to be 3 prizes a day. Now there is just one.
> If you write decent reviews for new games then it won't be long before
> you win.

I might have a go at reviewing Enter The Matrix a bit later on it's fairly new and there's a lot to say about it. Thanks for the tips pal.
Sat 24/05/03 at 12:00
"Gracia senoir"
_aoe_slaught are you a newbie or regular because when i checked it said use type: Monkey

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.