GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/05/03 at 11:43
Regular
Hey, I'm new on these forums so I just thought I would take the time to introduce myself. I am Colin, you can call me Colin or Leprechaun (if you can spell it!)

I am originally from Ireland (Hence the name) but live 'Up North' now. I have a PS2 and PC and am also a big fan or movies. That's just about all there is for you to know about me!

Are there any tips or any advice you can give me about posting here?
Sat 24/05/03 at 11:43
Regular
"118 118"
Hey, I'm new on these forums so I just thought I would take the time to introduce myself. I am Colin, you can call me Colin or Leprechaun (if you can spell it!)

I am originally from Ireland (Hence the name) but live 'Up North' now. I have a PS2 and PC and am also a big fan or movies. That's just about all there is for you to know about me!

Are there any tips or any advice you can give me about posting here?
Sat 24/05/03 at 11:45
"Gracia senoir"
Hi, one hint is not to spam, if you do everyone will hate you like me.
Sat 24/05/03 at 11:46
"Gracia senoir"
by the way I was saying everone hates me, not I hate you
Sat 24/05/03 at 11:47
Regular
Nash has decided to call you Colin.

That or Slap-head. I haven’t decided fully yet.
Sat 24/05/03 at 11:47
Regular
"118 118"
Thanks, I wouldn't have done that anyway. I get those stupid chain letters in my email account all the time and they drive me mad - I don't particularly want to subject anyone to that!
Sat 24/05/03 at 11:49
Regular
"118 118"
Mad Muel - I understood first time don't worry

Nash - Slap-head will do just fine pal!
Sat 24/05/03 at 11:51
"Gracia senoir"
I always get threatning emails and pop ups.
Sat 24/05/03 at 11:53
Regular
"118 118"
You can download a piece of shareware called 'Pop-up Stopper' - it stops all pop-up adverts and banners from appearing. Search for it in Google if you're interested.
Sat 24/05/03 at 11:55
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Much better to search on download.com, many more results and if you search for free ones then you will fin what you want
Sat 24/05/03 at 11:55
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It also stops you "opening this link in another window", which is more than slightly annoying.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.