GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ah, 3 day weekend."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/11/01 at 16:50
Regular
Off work tomorrow because I have a meeting in London with my band.
So tonight will be GTA3 until the early hours of the morning, sleep till whenever the hell I wake up and pootle off to Camden in the afternoon.

What an excellent day.

That's it really, just wanted to gloat.
Fri 02/11/01 at 17:27
Yes, the weekend starts right now, anybody who likes to party and is willing to come over to my house, get drunk, stupidly leave their games here for me to steal, (Er i mean borrow) anyone can come!
Fri 02/11/01 at 16:23
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
I usually play games in my clothes, not just my pants. And anyway, I wear boxers.

:D

Oh yeah, the weekend stuff. I'm off to Luton for the weekend to see my cousins. :'(

I'd rather stay here.
Fri 02/11/01 at 14:44
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
WÚÛkiee M¯nßÜÄR wrote:
> Your Honour wrote:
> I'm not wearing any pants.

Good god, YH has gone
> 'commando'.

>*Cue sounds of large numbers of people heaving their guts >up*

methinks he doth protest too much? :)
Fri 02/11/01 at 13:04
"High polygon count"
Your Honour wrote:
> I'm not wearing any pants.

Good god, YH has gone 'commando'.

*Cue sounds of large numbers of people heaving their guts up*
Fri 02/11/01 at 12:57
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
And now I have finished playing Commandos 2 (doing the Colditz mission and doing rather well).

I am off to Camden to sit in a pub for an hour before we go to see lying, two-faced, insincere, fake record label people.
Believe every myth you've heard about lying record industry people in interviews with bands, it's all true.

Still, our manager (Big Angry Dave) is coming with us, and he'll be very bald and angry.
And you do not want to mess with a guy that resembles Stone Cold Steve Austin and runs "Rage Management".

*contented sigh*

What a nice day.
Fri 02/11/01 at 12:57
Regular
I'm not wearing any pants.

Just thought I'd share that with you....
Fri 02/11/01 at 12:34
"possibly impossible"
and I'm.....still at work, having a quick lunch break while I can, before everyone else saunters off down the pub and I get left to man the phones and accounts.

Still, have to look on the bright side, I finish at 4pm today and head straight home to enjoy the weekend....probably not in my pants though.
Fri 02/11/01 at 10:35
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
And now I have woken.
And sitting here sipping tea whilst I check these forums before playing Commandos 2 until midday.

Being off rocks.
Fri 02/11/01 at 10:01
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I'm in Cardiff tommorrow all day, walking around. If you come up to me and say
> "I feel inadequate." then I'll give you a tenner.

Where in Cardiff? I live there and could do with a tenner!
Fri 02/11/01 at 02:22
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Hello.

It's 2:18am and I am still up, been playing GTA3 since 7:30pm and finally reached Staunton Island.
In my pants.

I'm staying up for a while yet, and maybe waking at 11.
Haven't decided yet.
Then stroll down to Camden, meet with managerial/promotional company and then go see my girlfriend.

And then 2 days of learning 2 new songs, shuffling about in my pants and eating pizza.

I like doing nothing for 3 days except band, GTA3 and my girlfriend.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.