GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Statusism....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/05/03 at 23:56
Regular
I have a drea, a dream in which all status' are equal. A dream in which regualrs and notables will treat newbies as they would treat themselves. ladies and Gentleman i have a dream.....
Page:
Sun 25/05/03 at 00:38
Regular
"It's been a while.."
ok in that case i still have a fair way to go, looks like no revision for me over half term, all posting
Sun 25/05/03 at 00:39
Regular
"None Stored"
Zamboogle wrote:
> ok in that case i still have a fair way to go, looks like no revision
> for me over half term, all posting

u doing the stupid gcse's as well?
Sun 25/05/03 at 00:40
Regular
"It's been a while.."
no im quite young compared to most of you here, im only 14. no i only have end of years, but my mum treats them like GCSE's. im not sure what school you go to but at HABS i am taking IT GCSE next year, we all have to take one out of IT drama art dt etc.
Sun 25/05/03 at 00:41
Regular
"None Stored"
i had to do gcse statistics in year 10
Sun 25/05/03 at 00:42
Regular
"None Stored"
if your really struggling for words why dont u just quote other peoples posts more when you reply to them
Sun 25/05/03 at 00:43
Regular
"It's been a while.."
§pånkër wrote:
> if your really struggling for words why dont u just quote other
> peoples posts more when you reply to them

that is a very good idea i hadn't thaught of it like that. im guessing you are doing your GCSE'S this year?
Sun 25/05/03 at 00:45
Regular
"None Stored"
Zamboogle wrote:
> §pånkër wrote:
>
> that is a very good idea i hadn't thaught of it like that. im guessing
> you are doing your GCSE'S this year?

yeah i am but i cant be bothered to revise as much as all the other people, im just so darn lazy
Sun 25/05/03 at 00:46
"I love yo... lamp."
Yes you have to have 300 posts AND 10000 words. It can be difficult. Start your own topic on something controversial, with a big long first post. Then defend your view all day and reply to the junk that gets posted too. Plus don't use words like don't. Write do not instead. It is a habit that you get into and I still often write like that, but it does get your word count up by one in every 20 or so. Which aint to bad. Yes post your stories. And you will make it. I made it to the 10000 words before my 300 posts. For sheer numbers of posts, co on to the Worlds Longest Thread in FOG Prime.
Sun 25/05/03 at 00:47
Regular
"It's been a while.."
§pånkër wrote:
> Zamboogle wrote:
> §pånkër wrote:
>
> that is a very good idea i hadn't thaught of it like that. im
> guessing
> you are doing your GCSE'S this year?
>
> yeah i am but i cant be bothered to revise as much as all the other
> people, im just so darn lazy

ok well you sound a bit like my friend, so far he hasn't revised at all and well is well on his way to failing his GCSE's.
Sun 25/05/03 at 00:48
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Yes you have to have 300 posts AND 10000 words. It can be difficult.

Sod that :P
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.