GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I feel the need to post!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/10/01 at 22:27
Regular
What about I do not know, but I need to.

I am writing this remarkably fast as I need to pay over the top prices these days.

So lets see... I don't say "cheese" anymore so please drop that bollards please. I have however kept my other recognition by getting very drunk and shouting at people at my school (concert thingy) then had double Physics and elt the worst of my life.

Don't drink, only advice to you folks.

So lets see, ah yeah I've noticed myself swearing a lot more than I used to, hmmm ah well. Oh yeah I am reading Romeo and juliet in school and I am the part of "Montague" my favourite name in the world... but Shakespear is bollards... so there.

OH yeah I have an unhealthy addiction to tic-tacs and ice-cream (seperate)... thats a bit starnge.

Also I am a bit depressed with the fact the last year has gone in really fast. Only seemed like a month ago I first posted here and was at work experience... enough of that LOOK TO THE FUTURE... so

I think thats about me, I needed to post. Keep it up.

Sheepy :-)

P.S Radiohead are on
Thu 01/11/01 at 18:58
I shall stand forth as a newbie, and be proud of my title, untill i become a regular, then i will give hundreds of pieces of advise in the hope i will one day become a Notable!
Thu 01/11/01 at 18:56
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Actually, I find newbies stand out more than regulars these days. There seem to be less of them, and many of them post some really decent stuff in an attempt to 'get it right'.

Then there are those that spammed their way to regularity over the last two or three months, who are regulars now. Not so impressive.

Be proud to be a newbie!
Thu 01/11/01 at 18:47
Regular
"I like cheese"
Stryke wrote:
> Gˆm3ßgI_IÆI_I wrote:
>
Hmmm....old...I will attempt to fill
> you in a bit
> Stryke.

Grix=16

That surprises me. I'm 16. He's far
> too.. yes.. Well, I thought all the notables were around 18, except Ant, who is
> just wierd. Surprises me that people who have jobs and stuff have time to be on
> here. Goatboy's girlfriend, who he waves about to excuse a lot of stuff, must
> surely be more time consuming, for a start?

I'm wierd?? Look who's talking!
Thu 01/11/01 at 18:19
LOL, i know, and i lost £500,000! I Deserve a game!
Thu 01/11/01 at 18:11
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Bartlex wrote:
> after my last dissapointment!

I know you feel bad, but not every sex change works after the first attempt.
Thu 01/11/01 at 18:07
I know, it's just Newbie sounds so dull!
Thu 01/11/01 at 18:02
Regular
Don't worry about not being a regular. It's not as if everyone suddenly starts treating you differently.
Thu 01/11/01 at 17:55
At the moment i am trying to force my slef to write at least 180 posts to become a regular, and to win GAD again, after my last dissapointment!
Thu 01/11/01 at 17:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Blueyonder are gangsters thats what it is

Giving me a high level of stress with their unlimited phonelines peeing me off every day...

So emmm

Onlt on now as parents are out.... I just don't want to see that phone bill

:-D
Thu 01/11/01 at 17:03
Regular
Anyway, Sheepy, when you get the chance... what went wrong with your connection? Perhaps we can help.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.